Pls suggest good broadband connections @ Rupena Agrahara, Bangalore

v4vktry

Recruit
I am looking for a good broadband connection @ rupena agrahara , slikboard.
Please suggest about BSNL speed and downtime.
Also where is the nearest BSNL office to get a new internet connection ??

Regards,
Vamshi

I am looking for a good broadband connection @ rupena agrahara , slikboard.
Please suggest about BSNL speed and downtime.
Also where is the nearest BSNL office to get a new internet connection ??

Regards,
Vamshi

Please don't ever choose Tikona BroadBand connection... They will not keep their word in the service.. Also please aware of disconnection process from Tikona... first they will send their person to collect the device with out any update and later call u for surrender of the device and if failed(obviously.. because they would have taken the device with out any notice and again try to loot you for 1500 bucks)...they will threaten you that they will file a case in delhi court and you will have to come there and answer.... This happened to me and i paid extra 1500 bucks to get rid of Tikona.... Also the same thing happened to my friend as well.... BeWare and BeCare ful with Cheaters... But i would suggest VCS Broad Band in Roopena Agrahara as im using it since past 5 months and believe me their service will be very good and prompt in resolving the issue.. Also They use Reliance Equipment for their broadband service.... So Guys go for VCS if you are in Roopena Agrahara... Because of we dont have ACT, Reliance and Hathway broad band here...

Thanks for the reply Syed.

I have been using VCS since then, and not really happy with the service(inspite of their office being right next to my house)

first few months I had power problem, if someone in the adjacent building turns of the power my connection is lost which is annoying, and ofcourse i have check this by 9pm everyday and callthem up to send some guy and get it ON.(see the fate)

speed drops once in a while which is still manageable, but connection drops off frequently.

And this is the response I get when I call them "you are not the only customer for us"

Not that they dont fix it but its time taking and you cant rely on this connection especially if few of you are planning to do some office work/attend a business call at home.(mainly after 9-10pm)

Please suggest me the availablity of BSNL,Airtel or any other ?? which is reliable..

Any local provider is also fine but I am desperate for good service.

Thanks,
Vamshi

Hi,
Does any one have any reviews about G-broadband, service/downtime/speed etc.?

They seem to be available in rupena agrahara now (but they claim to be present for couple of years -- which i doubt)

I am planning for a new connection, any suggestions are most welcome...

Thanks,
vamshi

@v4vktry AFAIK Bsnl will provide you with a connection irrespective of your location as they are the state ISP providers. They have their problems but is a decent ISP. (been so for me, other might have other opinions)

Try out ACT fiber of there is feasibility. They are covering up areas which are not well connected. I am put up near marathahalli bridge, never had a proper BB service except failtel and BSNL. Have moved to ACT 50MBPS plan and extremely happy. Just enquire with the CC number and inform them that it is completely dominated by BSNL and stuff. They might be setup something at your place too.

@ krugur,
BSNL is there ofcourse, problem is they dont have powerbackup, if there is a powercut in this area we dont get internet(even by directly connecting the cable to the PC)

@sumatrix / babhishek
spectranet .. how good is the service in this area?

@Chaoseater
I keep checking with ACT at-least once in every month for feasibility, unfortunately they are not yet available in this area.

Last edited:
Back