Graphic Cards Please help me decide to buy Used GPU

cookie79

Recruit
Galax EXOC GTX 1060 6Gb with 2 & 1/2 years warranty left(13K Rupees) Vs. Zotac Amp! 6 Gb 1& 1/2 year warranty left (15K Rupees) both are used please help me decide I have used Zotac before but never used Galax GPu before are they good? thanks a lot

The zotac one comes with 5 warranty, I don't get why you are mentioning only 1&half years for it.
Not sure about galax tho

Galax normally has better build quality than Zotac. Zotac 5 year warranty is valid only if registered within 14 days of purchase. If not, it is 3 years.

The zotac one comes with 5 warranty, I don't get why you are mentioning only 1&half years for it.
Not sure about galax tho
1 and 1/2 cause it was not registered before 28 days I confirmed with customer service and support they said only 1 and 1/2 year warranty left

13K undoubtly atm.. I would have bought eyes closed.. By the way if you decide to pass and patch me up with the seller.. I would love to get either one of the two.. [emoji16]

Galax EXOC GTX 1060 6Gb with 2 & 1/2 years warranty left(13K Rupees) Vs. Zotac Amp! 6 Gb 1& 1/2 year warranty left (15K Rupees) both are used please help me decide I have used Zotac before but never used Galax GPu before are they good? thanks a lot
Is this a single card available or the seller got many? I'm in if he got some more.

13K undoubtly atm.. I would have bought eyes closed.. By the way if you decide to pass and patch me up with the seller.. I would love to get either one of the two.. [emoji16]
LeL but will the 1060 price cut down to 15k when Vega releases? Then buying Galax 1060 that too used at 13k will be worth it?

LeL but will the 1060 price cut down to 15k when Vega releases? Then buying Galax 1060 that too used at 13k will be worth it?
Currently yes.. Dont know after vega pops up.. But yes eventually one day it will fall but cant say when.. Thats the saddest part.. And the real game.. Anyways gudluck with your decision.. [emoji16] [emoji106]

I dont see official distributors for galax in india. Is it an international card? If yes, then warranty might not apply in India or just shipping card for RMA will cost you an arm and a leg

Thanks for your time and opinion ;) more opinions welcomed :)
Well go for anyone.. Check which one has service centre located near you. Say u get the galax.. Use it for 8-12 months. Then sell it off for 9~10k.. Atleast play all the recent titles in max settings. Provided you game on 1080p 60~144hz max.. 1060 is sufficient till date for 1080p.. So pick anyone which you can get serviced easily..

Undoutedly Zotac GTX1060 6GB Amp @15k

PM me for warranty issues buddy.

Well go for anyone.. Check which one has service centre located near you. Say u get the galax.. Use it for 8-12 months. Then sell it off for 9~10k.. Atleast play all the recent titles in max settings. Provided you game on 1080p 60~144hz max.. 1060 is sufficient till date for 1080p.. So pick anyone which you can get serviced easily..
Sounds good I might try my luck with galax

I dont see official distributors for galax in india. Is it an international card? If yes, then warranty might not apply in India or just shipping card for RMA will cost you an arm and a leg
All Galax Graphics card are handled and distributed by Tag (technologyandgadgets dot Com) Galax was previously known as Galaxy and they have distribution headquarters In Mumbai

Back