Budget 41-50k Please help me configure a gaming PC! {HELP}

Akkhil

Recruit
Heyya guys,

Basically, I'm new around here and signed up just to ask you all the best pc configuration I can avail below Rs 50,000 (which is the max I can go). I want everything - including the monitor, the speakers, the keyboard and the mouse! Please help me.

Once again, the max budget is 50,000 INR.

Thanks to all in advance,

Akhil

1. if you read this please take a few minutes to fill this up.
      • What is your budget?
      • What is your existing hardware configuration (component name - component brand and model)
      • Which hardware will you be keeping (component name - component brand and model)
      • Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.
      • Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component
      • Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)
      • Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market
      • What is your intended use for this PC/hardware
      • Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.
      • If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?
      • What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage
      • Are you looking to overclock?
      • Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?

With a budget of 50K - Get a i3 Ivy Bridge with a B75 board. 4 gigs of DDR3 1600 RAM is a must. This alone will eat up about 30% of the budget. Coming next to PSU - something on the lines of the CX430 or a better one. HDD - Seagate/WD 500GB or 1TB 7200 rpm drive. Get a good cabby. As for montitor - Get a 20" Dell or a Samsung. If you want a bigger one, get a 22" one - preferable the Dell S2240L - its really good apart from being glossy. Depending on what you have remaining - buy the GPU. If its not enough, save up and get a GPU after 6 to 8 months.[DOUBLEPOST=1373394915][/DOUBLEPOST]You could look here for some pricing info : http://www.deltapage.com/list/index.html

Back