Playstation Plus - Discussion Thread

blahmaster

Disciple
Sin-t%C3%ADtulo.png

EU - [Next update on 15th]

1) PlayStation Plus Game of the month :

The Game of the Month will be changed every 4 weeks.

[August] - Dead Space 2 [Bonus Game Rock of Ages]

June - Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown
July - Deus Ex Human Revolution

2) PlayStation Plus Games Catalogue

You have six whole games to start you off, and as each pair of titles is replaced, the next pair will be around for 12 weeks.

-> Saints Row 2 | Replaces - Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine l

->Tomb Raider Guardian of light | Replaces - Chime HD l

->Borderlands l 15th August 2012 [replaces - Darksiders]

->Just Cause 2l 15th August 2012 [replaces - Renegade Ops ]

->Outland l 12th September 2012 [replaced by a new game]

->Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath HD l 12th September 2012 [replaced by a new game]

3) PlayStation Plus Games Yearly Catalogue

For the next 52 weeks, whenever you join PlayStation®Plus you will be able to get your hands on these titles – they’ll be available at any time over the next year, yours to download and play for as long as you subscribe.

->InFamous 2
->Motorstorm Apoclypse
->Little Big planet 2

4 - Discounts -

20% off on sound shapes
20% off on papa & yo
25% of EU Subsciption

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coming soon:
...August 22:
â–º Retro/Grade

...in September:
â–º Machinarium (PS3 + Vita)
â–º Double Dragon: Neon
â–º Red Dead Redemption

...in October:
â–º Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit

...TBA:
â–º Knytt Underground (PS3 + Vita)
â–º Big Sky Infinity (PS3 + Vita)​

Isnt this ripped off from IVG forums? If yes, put up something original, else someone's gonna report it sooner or later.

Good initiative. 25% off on 1 year subscription.

2.2k a year for 15-20 (and counting) pretty awesome games. Downloaded almost all PS+ games since July.

BTW Red Dead redemption is also in the instant collection list now.

Excellent initiative indeed. Free games easily make up for the price you pay for the yearly subscription. Are these free games valid till a certain point, post download or once downloaded, they stay forever?

How about the downloads? Do they resume themselves in case the internet connection disconnects itself? I wouldn't mind signing up for a PS Plus subscription. At least I could download the PSN titles.

All FREE content from ps+ comes with an expiry date and will be reactivated once the subscription is renewed.

All Discounted content does not get affected by the expiration date.

Trophies are synced with server. You never lose them even if subscription is not renewed.

Subscription is autorenewed so be aware.

160MB cloud storage which will get upgraded to 1 GB in the near future.
Edit: 4.25 update has this feature now.

Auto upload of saved games, user settings, auto download of game patches etc trophy sync.

Full game trials which we already know about.

Some Pre ordering, some games like LBP karting beta available only to PS+

I got PSN+ last week and have downloaded all the games using PS3 proxy and IDM. :D

PS3's download manager is not good and it doesn't uses full bandwidth always.
Sometimes my downloads were corrupted and shown as completed but file was 4KB only when I was not using PS3 proxy server.

yes its out.Dude you wont face any problem if you have a good connection.Most probably he is having a shitty reliance or failtel isp thats why.I faced no such problem for the past few years.

I suggest this be changed to PSN & PS+ thread.

IGN has a weekly PSN update and Official Playstation Blogcast covers the same before each Tuesday (PSN update). Those are the best sources IMO.

yes its out.Dude you wont face any problem if you have a good connection.Most probably he is having a shitty reliance or failtel isp thats why.I faced no such problem for the past few years.

I have MTNL 3G, which is why getting PS3 proxy to run would be a blessing.

Whatever kind of connection anyone have, it's always easy to use IDM if you could make PS3 proxy work. Also you can pause/resume downloads easily or throttle if connection is shared and your PS3 won't be up for hours for downloading. I haven't had a problem from day 2 when I switched to using proxy server.

Back