Budget Above 25K Phone Suggestions Required (30k, within a month)

1. Budget?
~30k (maximum 35k)

2. Display type and size?
~5" (nothing more than 5.5")

3. Dual sim?
Not required.

4. Preferred choice of brand?
None. Anything with sturdy build quality will do. I prefer developer friendly brands, Nexus, OP, etc. (straightforward bootloader unlock, ROM availability, etc.)

5. What camera option you want (flash, front facing camera)?

6. Preferred operating system? (Android, iOS, Windows Phone, etc).
Android.

7. Preferred connectivity options (3G, 4G ready).

8. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, internet, gaming etc)?
Little gaming, mostly web browsing, e-mails and video watching.

9. Any specific mobile phones in consideration?
OnePlus 5.

10. Any other info that you want to share.
I prefer stable stock Android and fluid performance over anything else. I've been using Nexus 5 for the last 3 years and it still runs with little lags and stutters.

My second priority is camera. I need a really good camera this time.

Most probably I won't be upgrading anytime soon after I buy this one so I need something that'll last me good time.

I don't prefer Samsung for its bloated interface and useless features.

I've pretty much zeroed in on OP5, are there any other options available?

Will it be wise to buy OP5 this early? Nexus 5 was released in October 2013 and after 2-3 months they released a revised hardware version with better microphone and speaker modifications. Are these kind of hardware revisions common these days?

Thanks.

This question should be deleted.

The OP has decided OP5 and nothing else.

Sorry just kidding

Haha. My question isn't which phone should I buy. My question is that is there anything better in the market now. Apparently OP5 is the best. :p

My other question is if it's wise to buy the phone this early or should I wait a few weeks. I'm not in a hurry to buy a phone since my Nexus 5 is working okay but I need to upgrade within a month at max.

Currently you are getting 1500 INR discount from amazon if you have a SBI card that by itself is a good deal I feel. Going by the history in regards with op3 even when Gold variant was launched there was no change in spec or price. So I feel now is the right time to buy. Also since GST kicks in today. It might affect the pricing I feel

Back