Android Phone cover for Redmi 2

iPwnz

Brutally Honest
Skilled
We have a Redmi 2 phone. The flimsly plastic build sucks. I also find the back to be too slippery. So I'm looking for some good covers. Flip-cover would be nice for the front and a sturdy, little-rough cover for the back.
Thanks.

Last edited:
I bought the Redmi 2 Hard case Black with my Redmi 2 phone.....it is plastic
the idea was to use it so that it could absorb the impact from fall...hope it serves the purpose...
its not slippery
but what i observed was that the back lower edge has become rough and paint at that edge has started to peel off.....still not sure how that happened but the case hasnt protected that.....

Has anyone bought these?
"Premium flip cover" it is really premium? Second picture in the gallery with the back stand doesn't make it look like it. Cheap local made covers come with a "stand" nearly everytime.
www.ebay.in/itm/Premium-Leather-Flip-Cover-Case-For-Xiaomi-Redmi-2-with-Screen-Guard-/262047425888?hash=item3d033e6560

I want something like this
"Cubix Defender Hybrid TPU" but it doesn't seem to have a front cover. Again i feel that the back stand will be annoying and unnecessary bulkiness.
www.ebay.in/itm/Cubix-Defender-Hybrid-TPU-PC-Kickstand-Case-Cover-for-Xiaomi-Redmi-2-Black-/151689782051?hash=item23516a6323

And the most affordable of the lot. Flip cover also has a cut-out space for the top area of the display.
www.ebay.in/itm/FREE-ScreenGuard-XIAOMI-Redmi-2-PRIME-Leather-Caller-ID-Flip-Cover-Hard-Case-/121725191974?hash=item1c57630726

I haven't used any back cover yet so it will be difficult to say from images or description alone. Need personal feedback from users themselves.
I purchased the back cover from mi.com, its a simple plastic cover to protect against drops. Quality is quite bad, it is loose from the side near the buttons (manufacturing defect).

Back