WTB PC components (mass buyout!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iPwnz

Brutally Honest
Skilled
What I'm looking for: entry level to mid level components. Accepting older models.

CPU- Intel Core i3 (2 cores, 4 threads). Prefer Haswell processors.
If its an older gen processor it must be accompanied with a compatible motherboard. Eg. 2nd gen. i3 2100, 3rd gen. i3 3220
CPU- AMD FX4300/FX6300.
Motherboards- compatible motherboards for the above processors. Don't want premium models.
RAM- 8GB DDR3. Can be 2x 4GB or a single 8GB module.
I don't mind buying Value RAM models if they are not old. I love Kingston HyperX models. I can consider but do not want those thick Corsair Vengeance modules. I want low-profile modules. The newer the RAM the better. Warranty is a must. I would prefer to buy from the guys who bought off of the recently held Amazon and other flash deals.
HDD- WD 500GB/1TB Blue or Seagate equivalent of 7200RPM. Accepting economy Green drives. With warranty. Must not have a single error in a deep HD scan.
GPU- see this

PSU- Prefer Seasonic's 400W-500W models. Accepting Corsair CX series. Don't want Corsair VS/Cooler Master Thunder series. Must have warranty if possible though I doubt that older models will.
Cabinet- Any basic model from a reputed company. Warranty not needed.

Last edited:
Fx 4300 + Msi 970a-g43 9k including shipping
also have a Asrock Fatality 990Fx Killer for 9k
All bought in 2014

Hey guys please send offers keeping in mind that a new i3 4150 costs 7600rs. Local price may be lower.

INTEL G620 @ 2.6 GHz, Intel DH67BL,Corsair CX430 (not in warranty, but would have less than 100 hours of usage. It was my standby power supply), Corsair value RAM sticks (4GB x 4, 1333 Mhz). Interested?

INTEL G620 @ 2.6 GHz, Intel DH67BL,Corsair CX430 (not in warranty, but would have less than 100 hours of usage. It was my standby power supply), Corsair value RAM sticks (4GB x 4, 1333 Mhz). Interested?
Not interested in the cpu and motherboard. That thing cannot even run dota2 smoothly.
What version is the CX430 and Time of purchase? And RAM is 16GB total correct? Please PM details of the RAM and include the time of purchase, warranty, invoice and expected price. Thanks.

Do you want RAM/PC1 slot UV Reactive protector kit imported from USA?

Brand - Lamprtron

I also have CoolerMaster 120mm fan Blue LED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back