WTB [PC Case] CM 690 or similar

Status
Not open for further replies.

iPwnz

Brutally Honest
Skilled
One last thread for the CM 690 case before i leave Delhi.
Accepting old, scratched case. Just post whatever model you have and I'll think about it. ANY CM CASE QUALIFIES! As long as its a standard case and had good enough interior for proper cable management.
Looking only for a Cooler Master case. Something along the range of 690, Enforcer etc. Only mid-tower case. No full tower case please as I already have one.
Thanks.
Location- New Delhi.

Last edited:
One last thread for the CM 690 case before i leave Delhi.
Accepting old, scratched case. Just post whatever model you have and I'll think about it.
Looking only for a Cooler Master case. Something along the range of 690, Enforcer etc. Only mid-tower case. No full tower case please as I already have one.
Thanks.
Location- New Delhi.
bump. Just post for any CM case <mid tower. 690 is too hard to find. :(

CM690 with Side Window FS but in Mumbai. Shipping would be a deal breaker no?

CM690 with Side Window FS but in Mumbai. Shipping would be a deal breaker no?
Sadly it would be. But people have shipped them at an affordable rate. Don't know how they do it. and 690 is not very heavy.
Please ask courier services there about the charges to 110017.

I have Corsair 300R Windowed Side Panel Cabinet in the Sale thread section. Have a look at it if you are interested in it...

I can pass away mine. Only if you suggest me a good and reasonable HTPC case. Also till what date are you in Delhi.

I can pass away mine. Only if you suggest me a good and reasonable HTPC case. Also till what date are you in Delhi.
lol you could just ask that in the H/W section. Its a complicated question. People have various likes and dislikes you know.
But if you would want a good build I would suggest a Silverstone/ LianLi (if they make it). Aesthetic appeals then BeQuiet. again if you can somehow procure it :p
http://www.quietpc.com/htpccases
^they make very beautiful chassis
sorry if my info is too vague. There are just too many models in the market. or you could just make one yourself you know. A scratch build.
Which reminds me I will be buying ALU sheet from old delhi before I go.

Also I'm not sure when I will go. I haven't book my ticket yet. I'm still waiting for the damn fridge from Coca Cola. :mad:
which cm case do you have? and your exact location? I stay near city walk mall side right now.

Hi,

Actually too busy to look for a HTPC case. Shift my Main rig into the current HTPC case and then the HTPC rig in the new HTPC case. Too much work. Also I have new idea about the current HTPC cases which are easily available. Sorry buddy, too much work and I run a lot busy these days :(.

Hi,

Actually too busy to look for a HTPC case. Shift my Main rig into the current HTPC case and then the HTPC rig in the new HTPC case. Too much work. Also I have new idea about the current HTPC cases which are easily available. Sorry buddy, too much work and I run a lot busy these days :(.
not that. I wanted to ask you about the case. what case were you talking about when you said you could pass yours?

and i thought that the CM690 was bought by lots of people on forums. where have they all disappeared to? guys?

I have Corsair 300R Windowed Side Panel Cabinet in the Sale thread section. Have a look at it if you are interested in it...
Please PM me...

I have CM 690 II advanced (non-window) packing will be difficult and shipping will be an expensive affair. Since the case is made up of steel so it is heavy. I think you better scout the local market.

But just out of curiosity, how much are you willing to pay for it (without the shipping cost)?

I have CM 690 II advanced (non-window) packing will be difficult and shipping will be an expensive affair. Since the case is made up of steel so it is heavy. I think you better scout the local market.

But just out of curiosity, how much are you willing to pay for it (without the shipping cost)?
I'm aware of the build but I don't think its as heavy as my MK-1. Well i was hoping people would post about their original 690, the first 690, if possible so I can get them for cheap. for shipping thanks to someone i got to know of the various possible shipping means. I couldn't find it in the local market. IIRC lots of CM690 were sold so now I'm guessing they must be accumulating dust somewhere in some store rooms. I have no specific budget for it but cheaper the better. If its costly I'll pass since I already have a full tower chassis. so I'm looking at the possibility of getting it at cheap. how old is your case and conditions? Theoretically non-windowed has a lower price than windowed one so I actually prefer non-window side as i can cut out the window in any shape I like. so for how much are you trying to sell?

Shipping always kill the Case deal from my point of view...
It does sometimes. so I'm also looking at local deals. olx/quikr dont help this time though.[DOUBLEPOST=1425468573][/DOUBLEPOST]Meh. Edited OP. Any <mid tower CM case guys with good cable management space and PSU bottom slot. Desperate times need desperate measures.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back