Pathetic behaviour by Flipkart Ekart delivery guy, Samsung S7 phone exchange issue

Ditto here, went way better than expected.

He didn't even come in. Also refused nimbu or regular paani. Checked the IMEI and then allowed me to initiate a factory reset. Also let me open the packet to confirm the new phone box was sealed. Strangely didn't take a signature. Didn't even ask about exchanged phone's box or accesories. Very nice person as well. +1 to amazon.

Amazon is Amazon, there is a difference[DOUBLEPOST=1507298193][/DOUBLEPOST]New phone working great , happy with my decision

I have learnt my lesson as well. Not to buy anything from #Flopkart as well. I was already reluctant to buy from them earlier, and this just proves me right. Mainly bought VU TVs from them, and the occasional Moto phones [Neither was for me], but not anymore.

upload_2017-10-6_21-0-25.png

upload_2017-10-6_21-0-36.png

upload_2017-10-6_21-0-52.png

and so on ... (and this is one of my 2 accounts)

whereas in 3 years of Flipkart, I have not ordered more than 50 items - which is nearly equal to stuff from my second Amazon account (prime enabled as well).

Moral- indian shit will, always be boollshit! Always prefer global brand.

But that moral does not apply here as both are as much Indian as Foreigner. Both have Indian management and staff running strategies and operations and if you consider ownership etc then Flipkart in registered in Singapore with almost all the ownership by foreigners, the same is with Amazon: USA.

I am now pretty sure that Flipkart and Ekart do not give a f*** about customer satisfaction. Had raised the dispute charge with AMEX, got it reversed, and today, got a new phone from FK.

Guess who comes to give the new phone? The same chap who gave the old open piece phone. And the technician called and said he will come, I said no time, in meetings today, come later. He reverts saying that he would cancel, I say go ahead, dispute is already done.

Sometimes, I think AMEX is worth it!

I've had disputes resolved both local and international txns with my icici titanium debit.

Back