Pathetic behaviour by Flipkart Ekart delivery guy, Samsung S7 phone exchange issue

More issues, i was supposed to pay 24k the original price for the phone, the flipkart order status also shows 24k in my account, the delivery person had come just now, and asking full price of 36650, delivery delayed again., atleast this time the phones imei was verified and the condition of the phone was also approved, who knows what they do next time they come.
Even after escalating the issue they could not coordinate and close this.[DOUBLEPOST=1506927208][/DOUBLEPOST]Another hing i am dreading now is if after delivering he phone i find a stone of a Bar of soap inside as is getting very common these days , i will make a video of the unboxing but still i do not want to go through more trouble, i am so fed up.

Last edited:
Have a look at this gem from flipkart :

ExnIdVt.jpg

^ I never made any complaint about delay in refund, the person did not read or understand the issue, cant expect this person to read since she cant even write, look at the english used, and she says order will be delivered by 2nd october, she is sending the email on 3rd october. Please post these on social media , show what flipkart has become.

I was about to buy a Vu 49inch LED in Big Billion Sale. But somehow didn't have the confidence in them for such a big purchase.

Guess reading so many negative instances on TE and Quora gradually does that to you.

Feels like it was the right decision. Only if it was available on Amazon...
There is no issues with vu tv purchases. It's the exchange offers that's giving headaches.

I am getting samsung A5 2017 for15k from amazon after exchange, should i ditch the s7? i read its similar phone ?
Its a good deal for the price you are getting it and yes its quite similar to the S7 in terms of looks and features, Even its IP68 certified, I would anyday ditch the S7 and buy A5.

Pmed u.

Last edited:
Its a good deal for the price you are getting it and yes its quite similar to the S7 in terms of looks and features, Even its IP68 certified, I would anyday ditch the S7 and buy A5.

Pmed u.

Isn't S supposed to be flagship models and A entry level? How are the two comparable? It's way cheaper than the S7 too. Where is it compromising? My exchange price is 15,136.[DOUBLEPOST=1507119817][/DOUBLEPOST]http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=8494&idPhone2=7821#a520fds,g930fd,*

full hd vs qhd. faster cpu. 1gb more ram.

Bought the A7 for 18k with exchange https://www.amazon.in/Samsung-Galax...BAL9TL5WCBF&pf_rd_r=MDC3Y5YBYAJXTHC9AHWM&th=1, no trust in flipkart , the flipkart phone would have been delivered tomorrow but buying from flipkart is like gambling with your money, what if there is some issue with the device, i will have to run around after them again. The stupidity of one flipkart delivery guy and then non-existant customer care ensured i could not get the S7. Bye Bye Flipkart.,[DOUBLEPOST=1507146812][/DOUBLEPOST]BTW, here are some escalation email ids of flipkart i found , sachin@flipkart.com, binny@flipkast.com, escalations@flipkart.com, cs-head@gflipkart.com[DOUBLEPOST=1507146870][/DOUBLEPOST]Rubbing salt on wound , look what they sent me

6BU8THD.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1507146922][/DOUBLEPOST]My phone that i exchanged was flawless, i unbelievable condition

Last edited:
Hmm, my 3s has a flawless screen but some scratches on the body corners. Dunno if he'll reject it for that. I don't want to wipe the phone if he does anyway. Can i first have him approve it and then wipe? Will he wait for '1 second' ??

Haha, since i don't usually drink or keep soft drinks i can offer him a mapro lemon barley instead ;-)

i'm usually very blunt to the point where it may seem aggressive but i guess there's no harm in being nice and polite even if there's no visible benefit. Sometimes it takes a word spoken aloud to make us see the obvious. Thanks man.

Since its Amazon, should have no issues, i cancelled my flipkart order, I had 15k Amazon pay balance which i wanted to utilize, that was also one of the reasons i chose to go fro A7 instead of S7 , and glad i did not buy from Flipkart .

I did the same with the technician, gave him tea, but he rejected my phone issue :p

Maybe he wanted something stronger ;)

Since its Amazon, should have no issues, i cancelled my flipkart order, I had 15k Amazon pay balance which i wanted to utilize, that was also one of the reasons i chose to go fro A7 instead of S7 , and glad i did not buy from Flipkart .

Wait, htf did you get 15k pay balance ???!!!

Oh ok, completely forgot that you can also refill amazon pay balance. i was thinking it only comes via cashback like mobikwik etc

Back