FS: Others Outdoor Clothes (Waterproof Jacket, Ski Pant, Warm Hooded Jacket)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Sale
Photo Updared 23/5/2016
New item added

North Face Paramount Peak 2 pants Size M ( Regular) Rs 3800
http://www.amazon.com/The-North-Face-Paramount-Convertible/dp/B00KD589J6

Columbia Sportswear Flyin Dry Waterproof Jacket Rs 7000. Its Completely waterproof and regarded often as one the best waterproof jackets in the world. for cyclist and runners. http://www.popularmechanics.com/tec...oof-jackets-abusive-lab-test-6200588/?slide=2.

White Sierra Men's Pontoon Pant Ski Pants- Rs 3700 . Check out this http://www.amazon.com/White-Sierra-...46959236&sr=8-1&keywords=white+sierra+pontoon.

Moose Creek Men's Hooded Jacket Rs 2400.

i am not good with these measuring but i took this picture of measurent as a reference and measured this Moose creek jacket.

http://leather-shop-blog.biz/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/jacketshirt-measurement-chart.jpg

Here is the measurement

Sleeves close to 24 inch, from top to bottom 29 inch and shoulder length was 21.3 something.

Shipping Extra. Kolkata buyers no shipping. Will be able to ship only after few days of payment received.

Moose jacket Size is M.
Columbia Jacket is Size M.
Ski Pants size is M.

Selling Columbia Jacket as i need a hooded one ...not a cyclist or runner.
White Sierra Pontoon Ski Pants is too large for me or would have love to keep it.

Moose Creek Jacket is also large for me.
All new even have tags except for Moose Creek Jacket.
Shipping charges Rs 150. Only Through DTDC.

Need quite few days in hand before i am able to ship it so buyers request you to have patience

Attachments

• DSCF0019.JPG
    DSCF0019.JPG
    379.3 KB · Views: 365
  • DSCF0020.JPG
    DSCF0020.JPG
    282.9 KB · Views: 294
  • DSCF0021.JPG
    DSCF0021.JPG
    257.6 KB · Views: 292
  • DSCF0022.JPG
    DSCF0022.JPG
    348.7 KB · Views: 312
  • DSCN1269.JPG
    DSCN1269.JPG
    343.9 KB · Views: 105
  • DSCN1270.JPG
    DSCN1270.JPG
    198.7 KB · Views: 98
  • DSCN1271.JPG
    DSCN1271.JPG
    505.3 KB · Views: 98
  • DSCN1268.JPG
    DSCN1268.JPG
    314.8 KB · Views: 110
  • DSCN1326.JPG
    DSCN1326.JPG
    240.7 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
I'm not sure why people don't mention the date or atleast the year of purchase. Its shady. Hope that mods do something about this.
And since they are clothes mention the sizes and how many times they've been worn. Also don't forget to give the product link for the Moose Creek Men's Hooded Jacket.

I'm not sure why people don't mention the date or atleast the year of purchase. Its shady. Hope that mods do something about this.
And since they are clothes mention the sizes and how many times they've been worn. Also don't forget to give the product link for the Moose Creek Men's Hooded Jacket.
tags are already there for two items why wat to know year and month and all of purchase.....i dont think anybody using it for other than trial will wear with tags along...

If you had doubts about how many times mosse hooded jacket has been worn ..i can understand but dont raise unnecessary questons for items that are like new with tags and all.

I have given the picture of that hooded jacket and one google search and you can see what its exactly is...http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/1/4/3/6/3/1/7/webimg/708339885_o.jpg

Size of ski pants?
Size of pants are medium.

tags are already there for two items why wat to know year and month and all of purchase.....i dont think anybody using it for other than trial will wear with tags along...

If you had doubts about how many times mosse hooded jacket has been worn ..i can understand but dont raise unnecessary questons for items that are like new with tags and all.

I have given the picture of that hooded jacket and one google search and you can see what its exactly is...
Your arguments are stupid. Giving the date or at least year of purchase when selling on a community forum is common sense even if they may not be "mandatory". There is a reason why the selling template has a "Date of purchase" and "product link" in it. Telling others to use google is a poor excuse on your part as a seller. If the clothes have never been worn for long or only tried once/twice/whatever how difficult is it to say that they were only tried on and not actually worn outside?
And as for the sizes being there in the images you can blame it on your poor quality images. I can't see shit about the size on the tags. Unless you want people to start using a microscope. Still think they are unnecessary rather than clear up some doubts in a small post reply? Well sucks for you for starting an unnecessary argument instead of just answer the questions raised by a fellow member leading to unnecessary argument in a FS thread. Tsk. Goodluck on the sale.

Your arguments are stupid. Giving the date or at least year of purchase when selling on a community forum is common sense even if they may not be "mandatory". There is a reason why the selling template has a "Date of purchase" and "product link" in it. Telling others to use google is a poor excuse on your part as a seller. If the clothes have never been worn for long or only tried once/twice/whatever how difficult is it to say that they were only tried on and not actually worn outside?
And as for the sizes being there in the images you can blame it on your poor quality images. I can't see shit about the size on the tags. Unless you want people to start using a microscope. Still think they are unnecessary rather than clear up some doubts in a small post reply? Well sucks for you for starting an unnecessary argument instead of just answer the questions raised by a fellow member leading to unnecessary argument in a FS thread. Tsk. Goodluck on the sale.
I can agree that you have some valid points about me not mentioning the size and also that if moose jacket has been worn or not..should have been mentioned by me since it's without tag but once again if i mentioned already that other 2 items have tags and all then it clears means they are as good as new u infact they re new... wasting time which date have been bought and all is trying to forcefully ask questions and waste my time if you are not interested in buying ...

Moose i got as a gift so i myself don't know much about it ....that's the reason i wanted people to google is so that they can read more about the product than just relying on me what i said. These stuffs are for sale because it is not meeting my requirements that it. Any valid questions will be answered...just dont try to ask stupid questions.

Moose jacket Size is M.
Columbia Jacket is Size M.
Ski Pants size is M.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back