Ordering From Massdrop

PH0ENiX

Skilled
Hi guys, anyone of you Have experience with massdrop? I was looking to buy mechanical keyboard Switches and its coming out cheaper than aliexpress.

In india Mechs are overpriced, 3K corsair keyboard sells for 12K, so buying locally is not an option.

taggin @itspriyank, as i came across some of your old forums posts referencing massdrop and Mechs.

I got my Sennheiser HD6xx and CEntrance DAC from them. but then I live in US. dont know how they ship to India.

They're pretty decent. I've got earphones, a mechanical keyboard, and a DAC from them.

The earphones and kb were shipped via DHL and I didn't pay anything extra. Only the DAC was charged customs at 42% because for some reason it came through the Indian Postal system.

The actual keyboard was the Varmilo VA87MR which turned out to be defective and it cost me 50USD total just shipping it here and back for a refund.

I am actually looking for a mechanical KB too. Let me know if you find a deal outside USA. Sorry for the out of context post :)
Whats your budget?

I suggest taking a look at Anne Pro, Gateron red/blue switches, 60% ANSI layout, RGB leds, Wireless with a mobile App. after discounts will come to 4.8K use code MARCHSALE10
http://www.banggood.com/APP-Control...l-Gaming-Keyboard-p-1064055.html?rmmds=search

also magicforce 68 is the best budget board, Kalih switches, ANSI Layout.
you can replace the switches with Cherry or gateron, and add backlight.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Mag...lgo_pvid=20230423-1a30-4ca6-9843-406d77b1460d

Last edited:
Think twice bfore ordering from Massdrop. Their customer service is jackass. They will ship via Deutsche post DHL which means u will get hit with customs and that too with no bill. Coz it will be managed by India post in India.
I ordered Hifiman 350. Cost 99 USD plus 15 USD shipping. Got hit with 3.5k rs duties (with fine) because DHL is a lame forwarder.

You are better off ordering via Aliexpress / Gearbest / Banggood as
1. You may or may not get hit with customs
2. Even if customs hits - they will assess without fine (mostly)

You're going to get hit with customs no matter what. They use DHL which is all right. I've received everything I've ordered albeit with the appropriate amount of import fees attached to the item.

It typically takes 7-15 days for the item to reach you. The customer service is a hit or miss.

I am in the US. For me it was a merry go around for one of the 34inch monitors I got for my friend.

I guess it's a hit and miss in the end. I didn't have any trouble with them while I was in the states but getting things replaced here in India would be a pain I imagine.

I guess it's a hit and miss in the end. I didn't have any trouble with them while I was in the states but getting things replaced here in India would be a pain I imagine.

These have a 6 month delivery date, so yeah i will worry about all that next year

Back