Graphic Cards Opinion Needed: Gfx Card from US

Yes, within 30 days of purchase If you want 7 years extended warranty instead of default 3. Every user gets 3 years warranty. If product is not registered, warranty is calculated based on the date product was shipped from EVGA to retailer instead of purchase date.

Can I order Evga gtx 1070 from amazon.com and get international warranty?
yes,i have done and i got warranty
evga has international warranty.

and secondly evga will only directly handle warranty,you need to ship the gpu to hong kong and they may rebate that too
you dont have to approach any "service center" noobs here in india

yes,i have done and i got warranty
evga has international warranty.

and secondly evga will only directly handle warranty,you need to ship the gpu to hong kong and they may rebate that too
you dont have to approach any "service center" noobs here in india

what u mean by rebate meaning i don't have to pay shipping charges for both sides .......

what u mean by rebate meaning i don't have to pay shipping charges for both sides .......

Standard industry terms are that you pay one side shipping and the manufacturer pays for the second side shipping. I guess he is saying that EVGA will reimburse your shipping cost. Although, I doubt as shipping will be a costly affair for the company as it is international shipping.

Standard industry terms are that you pay one side shipping and the manufacturer pays for the second side shipping. I guess he is saying that EVGA will reimburse your shipping cost. Although, I doubt as shipping will be a costly affair for the company as it is international shipping.
Partially correct.
RMA's are handled in case by case basis and it depends on your case.

.i had a GTX 770 2gb and they replaced it with a 960 (4gb I guess) and since 770 was originally expensive they gave me a rebate on shipping and further discount code.

Speaking for shipping cost then Nope.it costed me around 3-4K mark.and RMA replacements don't attract much customs too.

Back