Graphic Cards Opinion Needed: Gfx Card from US

Hello,
I will be traveling to US this month and probably be bringing back RX 480 Nitro edition from Sapphire.

I have a 2 .5 year old RX 280x Dual-x from Sapphire that I wish to sell.

Ques:
1) How can I avoid customs on the RX 480 that I will bring with me ?
2) how much can I get for my old RX 280x over here ?

I game on 1080p 60fps.

If you are going to buy in US, you might as well spend another 100$ and get the 1070. EVGA provides global warranty. As for customs, if you have only 1 card, you can declare it under personal property (upto 50k are free from customs I believe).

If you are going to buy in US, you might as well spend another 100$ and get the 1070. EVGA provides global warranty. As for customs, if you have only 1 card, you can declare it under personal property (upto 50k are free from customs I believe).
I was considered gtx 1070 as well but there is $200+ of diff in rx480 and 1070 on Newegg. If you have come by any site where it retails for 350$ please link me to that.

I was in the same situation as you..
I have been monitoring the 1070 prices in US based e-commerce websites for a while now.. The lowest price I have ever come across is 399$ for the gigabyte windforce edition.. evga cards are always around 429$..
The RX480 which you are planning to buy @250$ is probably a 4gb edition.. just cross check once..
IMO it is not worth getting the 4gb RX480 for 250$ ~ 16.5kINR since the 8gb version is available for 21k here..
So have some patience and get the 4gb version in India for about 18k, when there is enough stock and avoid all the warranty related headache..
Else just go for the 1070 @399$.. where the indian price diff is actually considerable..

I was considered gtx 1070 as well but there is $200+ of diff in rx480 and 1070 on Newegg. If you have come by any site where it retails for 350$ please link me to that.
Pretty much all the decent AIB RX 480 are selling more or less at $299 for the 8GB. I think paying $100 or even $150 for a GTX 1070 is worth it considering the huge performance boost as well as EVGA's international warranty that you won't get for RX 480. Many of the US buyers get their cards from Jet.com which provides much better deals than Newegg or Amazon, so keep checking that.

I was in the same situation as you..
I have been monitoring the 1070 prices in US based e-commerce websites for a while now.. The lowest price I have ever come across is 399$ for the gigabyte windforce edition.. evga cards are always around 429$..
The RX480 which you are planning to buy @250$ is probably a 4gb edition.. just cross check once..
IMO it is not worth getting the 4gb RX480 for 250$ ~ 16.5kINR since the 8gb version is available for 21k here..
So have some patience and get the 4gb version in India for about 18k, when there is enough stock and avoid all the warranty related headache..
Else just go for the 1070 @399$.. where the indian price diff is actually considerable..
21 K for 8gb RX480.. thats an OK deal. where are you getting that prices. Link ?

Pretty much all the decent AIB RX 480 are selling more or less at $299 for the 8GB. I think paying $100 or even $150 for a GTX 1070 is worth it considering the huge performance boost as well as EVGA's international warranty that you won't get for RX 480. Many of the US buyers get their cards from Jet.com which provides much better deals than Newegg or Amazon, so keep checking that.
Thanks for the reply. I was not aware of Jet. I am getting inclined towards evga as it offers Int. Warranty cover.

Online you can find lowest at 23k.. Local prices in Bangalore, SP Road were around 21.5k the last time some of my friends visited there, when stocks were available.. They got a gtx 1060 mini for 20.5k..

Hi ALL.. was almost fixed with MSI GTX 1070 gaming X to import form US but after hearing that EVGA provides Int. Warranty cover.. planning to shit to EVGA GTX 1070... does EVGA really supports intl Warranty in INDIA if yes where are the service centers in INDIA to contact????

Hi ALL.. was almost fixed with MSI GTX 1070 gaming X to import form US but after hearing that EVGA provides Int. Warranty cover.. planning to shit to EVGA GTX 1070... does EVGA really supports intl Warranty in INDIA if yes where are the service centers in INDIA to contact????
3/4 years back there was one in Kolkata. You can contact EVGA Directly for latest Support Center listing in India.

EVGA cards are sold in India so they should have tie up with some 3rd party to facilitate warranty related service.. Just mail them and ask..

it dosent work for cards imported in india.u may take indian card outside like u.s and get warranty but
evga in india ONLY provides warranty for cards sold in india not for those brought from outside.

I believe one can still send the card to EVGA Taiwan and they would send a replacement card. Gannu did it a few years back IIRC. Paying 2k for shipping is better than having a dead card/ buying replacement.

https://jet.com/product/GIGABYTE-Ge...-N1060D5-6GD/f8d3fd25bcc141a494a30c3087947d5a

Planning to buy this one. Can someone confirm me whether this is legit. Also, 15% off is available on your first three orders. So, effectively it works around 242$ which is Rs.16200. Any inputs? Also, I ll have friends who travel to US quite often, so warranty shouldnt be an issues for me. Is the site legit?

That site is good.. read somedays ago in news that walmart is planning to buy it..

Back