Only 4% of them have credit cards in India

Which one of the below, do you have?

• Total voters
I get your point. But then why do I get spammed with credit card and loan offers in my email? And whenever I go to a mall, why do the salesman keep begging me to apply for their credit cards? I think it's a pathetic attempt to make me show my income proof
See the fine print of those credit card emails. Also even if you apply for credit card with those people in malls, they will check and approve credit card only if you meet their requirements. Basically if you have no income, no one will give credit card without FD

It's not about Aadhaar and I already have aadhaar. There is a fake calling app called "Call Spoofer" in Play Store(PM me for link). You can use unlimited VOIP calling through it anonymously, and change your mobile no. to someone else's no. It's very easy. Even if the victim files a police complaint, still the call can't be traced. I already started a thread about it. For eg: There are 2 options: One is the no. you wanna display as your own no. while calling and the other is the no. you wanna call. You can even enjoy unlimited credits on it through Parallel Space

It's not about Aadhaar and I already have aadhaar. There is a fake calling app called "Call Spoofer" in Play Store(PM me for link). You can use unlimited VOIP calling through it anonymously, and change your mobile no. to someone else's no. It's very easy. Even if the victim files a police complaint, still the call can't be traced. I already started a thread about it. For eg: There are 2 options: One is the no. you wanna display as your own no. while calling and the other is the no. you wanna call. You can even enjoy unlimited credits on it through Parallel Space
Its scary.
Not going to PM you.

See the fine print of those credit card emails. Also even if you apply for credit card with those people in malls, they will check and approve credit card only if you meet their requirements. Basically if you have no income, no one will give credit card without FD
Partially wrong. If you are not working, no income but have existing credit card you are eligible for another card.

Its scary.
Not going to PM you.

Think about it this way. You can call the girl of your dreams from her bf's no and keep talking with her until she suspects you. Or you can keep teasing your enemies from random nos. It's actually very funny the way I see it. But you have to purchase credits for the first one :p:p:p:p

Think about it this way. You can call the girl of your dreams from her bf's no and keep talking with her until she suspects you. Or you can keep teasing your enemies from random nos. It's actually very funny the way I see it. But you have to purchase credits for the first one :p:p:p:p
on an completely unrelated note, do you like the movie raanjhanaa?

I hope you grow up. What you are doing is nothing short of harassment.

You do realize that once you are caught, you can go to jail. Dont tell me you wont as I dont care.

You do realize that once you are caught, you can go to jail. Dont tell me you wont as I dont care.

You are full of cruel intentions. No wonder why such apps arent free and why crimes arise out of such people.

You guys should say that to Google. Spoofing your no. and displaying it as someone else's is illegal. It shouldn't be available in the play store in the first place. And it already has millions of downloads. Anyway I no longer even use Android, and switched to iPhone 8 Plus long time ago, and that app isn't available in iOS store :(:(:( What if in the future someone decides to use your no. to call your friend, and abuse him? There are many people who are unaware that such things even exist

There is even no option to record your incoming and outgoing calls in iOS

Last edited:

Btw I don't know if you are living in some sort of heaven. But harassment is everywhere. Yesterday only I saw 4 guys in a car telling an Auntie <edited> Why do you think this didn't get featured in the news? Because most people are afraid to approach the police. These kind of things happen everyday and you people on the internet are just loosers or afraid to admit that there is no justice anywhere

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a lot of fights with credit card companies back in India. They even managed to destroy my cibil score. SBI card I think wanted me to pay compounded fines(40k) after 10 years, when I asked them about statements, they said they dont keep bank records after 4 years. so basically, I used credit card for around 2 years in my 10+ years of job career in India. The most difficult thing to get with a bad credit rating is personal loan. I got car, house etc without having a good score and a credit card. but if you need personal loan from a bank, then you should have a good introspection about how you are managing your finances.

Btw I don't know if you are living in some sort of heaven. But harassment is everywhere. Yesterday only I saw 4 guys in a car telling an Auntie <edited> Why do you think this didn't get featured in the news? Because most people are afraid to approach the police. These kind of things happen everyday and you people on the internet are just loosers or afraid to admit that there is no justice anywhere

Mate, Just because someone else is doing does not mean you should do it. I dont like in a heaven but I am not part of the problem you are. Anyways, I dont want to waste my time arguing with you.

Last edited by a moderator:
and you people on the internet are just loosers or afraid to admit that there is no justice anywhere
So you are the sole winner here right?
What did you do when abuse took place? Simply watched like loosers right? And post it here as a winnner.

Why didn't you do something?
Should had slapped those guys or taken note of their vehicle no, convinced the lady to file fir etc etc.
If nothing then at least had called some news channel or recorded it & sent to channels.
So where were your basic citizen and a common mans duties? Deciding winners & loosers...

So you are the sole winner here right?
What did you do when abuse took place? Simply watched like loosers right? And post it here as a winnner.

Why didn't you do something?
Should had slapped those guys or taken note of their vehicle no, convinced the lady to file fir etc etc.
If nothing then at least had called some news channel or recorded it & sent to channels.
So where were your basic citizen and a common mans duties? Deciding winners & loosers...

As if I cared to help the woman. It was a matter of amusement for me which is where my point lies, that unless a "crime" is first of all reported, it can't even be identified

Btw always remember guys technology can always be corrupted as explained in The Flash Season 4 by DaVoe. Nowadays anyone visiting your home regularly can install a hidden camera with a microsd card in your room and take it out at the next visit. And as long as the hidden camera worked, they will be able to see all the activities in between that you're doing in your home. So stop being an ignorant dumbass. There is no law to protect anyone from someone you don't suspect ;)

Also in the case of "Call Spoofer" app, international VOIP service providers don't give out IP adress details to third world countries like India. And if the person you are calling doesn't even know your name, then who will he/she file a FIR against? And how will the no. be traced? These questions mark a serious doubt

Last edited:
I get your point. But then why do I get spammed with credit card and loan offers in my email? And whenever I go to a mall, why do the salesman keep begging me to apply for their credit cards? I think it's a pathetic attempt to make me show my income proof
I understand your situation.

Even me being a Freelancer or say non-salaried guy with a 4.5 Lakh Annual income was rejected for an credit card based on ITR-1.

All they want is ITR-3 or ITR-4 in case of non-salaried (Freelancer).

Apply for a credit card on fixed deposit of Rs 20k for a duration of 180 days, thats it.

I understand your situation.

Even me being a Freelancer or say non-salaried guy with a 4.5 Lakh Annual income was rejected for an credit card based on ITR-1.

All they want is ITR-3 or ITR-4 in case of non-salaried (Freelancer).

Apply for a credit card on fixed deposit of Rs 20k for a duration of 180 days, thats it.

That issue is long resolved bro. I have a debit card with 2.25L EMI limit now. But what about the 'Call spoofer' app which is available on Android through which you can impersonate anyone on phone by displaying someone's no. as your own and use it to target their friends/family? Or maybe worse use it to do frauds? And there is nothing even Police can do in such situations because the Call spoofer app VOIP service provider is based out of India, and don't share their logs with third world countries like India. Please let me know the resolve

Back