Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

Re: Steam Discounts start again..

stalker said:
Huh? where are you gonna get any time to play :p
Well I was wondering who will be asking this first :p

I am hoping to be left alone for a few hours on Sundays

re: Steam - Ongoing deals thread

pretttt said:
BTW, BFBC2 is 7$ in the US store :p Check it out here. In fact there is a lot of pricing difference between regions.

Somehow, in opera it show me US store, but in chrome it shows the Indian one. Games like F1, Fallout cannot even be searched from Chrome, but am able to do so from Opera.
Erm, can we buy the games off of any store?Sure i'll spoof the ip address, but, will multiplayer games bought from say, US or UK store, work in india?

Don't hope. Wont happen :p Make your own time. Start playing, use headphones (iems are better) and think nothing else exists :p

Renegade said:
Well I was wondering who will be asking this first :p

I am hoping to be left alone for a few hours on Sundays
Sent from my HTC Dream using Tapatalk

pa1pa1 said:
Erm, can we buy the games off of any store?Sure i'll spoof the ip address, but, will multiplayer games bought from say, US or UK store, work in india?
Hey, actually, I personally dont have any experience. So cannot tell for sure. However, as I mentioned in the other thread, there is a "data smuggling ring" thread going on in the RPS forums where they are doing the exact same thing. Not IP spoofing, instead, they ask someone from the region to buy it and then gift the same. I checked today and many Americans have bought BFBC2 for UK or Euro people. So, I suppose it does work. BTW, the thread going on since 7 months.

pretttt said:
Hey, actually, I personally dont have any experience. So cannot tell for sure. However, as I mentioned in the other thread, there is a "data smuggling ring" thread going on in the RPS forums where they are doing the exact same thing. Not IP spoofing, instead, they ask someone from the region to buy it and then gift the same. I checked today and many Americans have bought BFBC2 for UK or Euro people. So, I suppose it does work. BTW, the thread going on since 7 months.
Oh that is good! thanks!

I already owns FEAR 1 and Extraction point, do you guys think its wise to buy FEAR 2 and other add ons for 10$. (I know its cheap but why not spend it somewhere else :) )

whats better- for MP

Bad company 2 for ~450 [played SP campaign :eye:]
or
Team Fortress 2 for ~450
or
Orange Box for ~680 (dvd from intencity) [already got Portal, played HL series :p ]

Haddock said:
whats better- for MP

Bad company 2 for ~450 [played SP campaign :eye:]

or

Team Fortress 2 for ~450

or

Orange Box for ~680 (dvd from intencity) [already got Portal, played HL series :p ]
Team Fortress 2 is better than Battlefield BC2(Multiplayer) IMO. ;)

Buy the orange box dvd. :D

Bought Battlefield:Bad Company 2 an hour back. Waiting to get home and start the download. I think I'll only be able to play it peacefully on Saturday though :(

Darthcoder said:
I dont have a freakin credit card :(.

Can somebody help me with the sale?

ShareKhan will pay on my behalf.

Some kind soul please?

Please get in touch with me, I need BF:BC2 :(.

same case here!!! :( :(

_

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

No one to help us ??? :( :(

just 1.3hrs remaining guys. some one buy it as gift copies atleast. we will get it :)

_

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Darthcoder said:
Got BF:BC2 :D.

Tempted by the THQ Pack o_O
hey how did you get it???

ps. your inbox is full :(

_

teracore said:
Team Fortress 2 is better than Battlefield BC2(Multiplayer) IMO. ;)
Theres NO way you can compare the 2 games. Except both being FPS, every single aspect is different according to me. Combining the 2, I've played over 1400 hours, so i'd know :p

New daily deal :

Defense Grid Awakening : $2

Witcher Enchanced Edition : $5

Bioshock 2 : $10

Lara Croft Guardian of Light : $5.10

Resident Evil 5 : $10.20

Jolly Good !!

cyberjunkie
>>I think I'll only be able to play it peacefully on Saturday though

Argh, and you think its a long wait dude. Well I purchased three games yesterday and I'll will only play them after 6 months or so. :(

I can not play more than 3-4 hours per week and have to play around 12 games before this(Yeah a big backlog). So cheer up and enjoy the sale.:clap:

Back