Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

Re: Steam Discounts start again..

Damm, I hate this forum. :(

I bought Torchlight and the Orange box. They were too cheap to pass on.

more reasons to hate

and more reasons to increase your game backlog

Reason 1) Christmas Sale

Reason 2) Holiday Sale

Reason 3) New year Sale

:p

anyone is doing the objectives? I've got 5 till now. Got the first hat! I had bought L4D2 long time back but never bothered to download it.. now struggling to get it done. Same with Shatter, bought it long time back but never played it. Also, the Shatter objective is very HARD :(

yep, got 7 done

but that undergarden demo is not working in my lappy, or else it would have been 8

Also Amnesia: The Dark Decent is for $9.99 (50% off), kick-a@@ Graphic adventure, survival horror. Horror fans must try this

^for Undergarden demo.. go to region and language settings in control panel. Change it to something else like if it is US, change it to Canada or something. Then start the game. It should work. That trick worked for me.

Thanks for the suggestion prettt, will try that.

However, game is launching and then crashing mostly.

EDIT 1:

20% off on any game purchased from D2D.

coupon code

Code:
HOHOHO

EDIT 2:

GamersGate

some notable offers here too.

BTW, if anyone's interested, there is a huge sale going on at GoG.com. Some classics like Baldurs Gate 1 & 2, Planescape: Torment, Beyond Good and Evil etc. are on sale. Totally, 199 old/classic games on sale. All DRM free!

Also, the Humble Indie Bundle is back! This time it has Braid, Machinarium, Osmos, Revenge of the Titans and Cortex Command for whatever price you like! The proceeds go to charity :)

Direct2Drive discount coupons

1) 25% of on >= $49.95

Bahhumbug

2) 15% of on >= $29.95

Scrooged

3) 10% of on >= $19.95

Grinch

25% of coupon is good IMO for Peeps who wanna buy games Like CODBO, Fallout New Vegas and games which are not available in India.

crossbow said:
Direct2Drive discount coupons

1) 25% of on >= $49.95

Bahhumbug

2) 15% of on >= $29.95

Scrooged

3) 10% of on >= $19.95

Grinch

25% of coupon is good IMO for Peeps who wanna buy games Like CODBO, Fallout New Vegas and games which are not available in India.
44.96$ for black ops is nice, if only there were any server below 200 for me, would have bought it :)

Jap and RU server below 200 for me. also some AU server are >180 and <200. Will post some server names at night with SS.

France servers giving around 170ms ping in BSNL for me since one month..........whereas jap servers above 350ms.........LOL............

If there is anyone else like me, who hasnt played Mass Effect 2 yet, then its on discount at GamersGate for $8. Its on for another 6 days.

But, I'm holding off buying anything immediately, the big Steam Christmas sale is just around corner.

pretttt said:
If there is anyone else like me, who hasnt played Mass Effect 2 yet, then its on discount at GamersGate for $8. Its on for another 6 days.

But, I'm holding off buying anything immediately, the big Steam Christmas sale is just around corner.

8$ ? it won't get more cheap than that :p

The product is not available for purchase in your location.....even the internet has a prejudice....lol

Aman27deep said:
8$ ? it won't get more cheap than that :p

Haha.. you never know with steam :)
mav2000 said:
The product is not available for purchase in your location.....even the internet has a prejudice....lol

oops, sorry about that. I'm accessing it from my office vpn, so did not get any such message.

Me too, holding off till Christmas sale on steam.

=> Possible contenders IMO

COD MW2 29.95

COD WaW 14.95

COD MW 14.95

Bioshock 1 and 2 bundle 9.99

Just Cause 2 5.95

Metro 2033 7.49

Kane n Lynch 2 4.49

Unreal III black edition 7.49

L4D pack 7.49

Orange Box 5.95

Borderlands GOTY 9.99