Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

But held back seeing my massive backlog and that Dark Souls Remastered is coming soon. Still need to finish that first.

@Jc36

Not sure how accurate the info is -

Indian Source 1-
"If you’re expecting a PC physical release as has been the case with previous entries in the franchise in India, prepare to be disappointed. Outside of Japan, there is no physical release of Dark Souls Remastered on PC. The PC pricing hasn’t been confirmed either but expect it to be either the same as the console version which is Rs 2999 for India or higher given Bandai Namco Entertainment’s pricing for the last few games."

US Source 2-
"Dark Souls Remastered is listed as $40 for all platforms — and yes, that means there will be no Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin-type discount for PC players. If you remember, back when the enhanced version of Dark Souls II was released, PC players who already owned Dark Souls II received a discount when upgrading to Scholar of the First Sin, with an even greater discount of they owned the DLC. Unfortunately, no such discount will be available for Dark Souls Remastered, as confirmed by publisher Bandai Namco."

Cant speak for you JC but $40 for a PC Remastered ver of *ANY* game is way too rich for my blood - :)

Picked up DS2-SOTFS PC for Rs.480 yesterday...

Am I seeing this right? :p

untitled.png

@Jc36

Not sure how accurate the info is -

Indian Source 1-
"If you’re expecting a PC physical release as has been the case with previous entries in the franchise in India, prepare to be disappointed. Outside of Japan, there is no physical release of Dark Souls Remastered on PC. The PC pricing hasn’t been confirmed either but expect it to be either the same as the console version which is Rs 2999 for India or higher given Bandai Namco Entertainment’s pricing for the last few games."

US Source 2-
"Dark Souls Remastered is listed as $40 for all platforms — and yes, that means there will be no Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin-type discount for PC players. If you remember, back when the enhanced version of Dark Souls II was released, PC players who already owned Dark Souls II received a discount when upgrading to Scholar of the First Sin, with an even greater discount of they owned the DLC. Unfortunately, no such discount will be available for Dark Souls Remastered, as confirmed by publisher Bandai Namco."

Cant speak for you JC but $40 for a PC Remastered ver of *ANY* game is way too rich for my blood - :)

Picked up DS2-SOTFS PC for Rs.480 yesterday...

That's unfortunate. $40 for a remaster with no loyalty discount is way too steep, I doubt it will see significant sales. Got FFXV for 2.9k with all DLCs, weapons, costumes, extra features, extra areas, now that was a worthwhile remaster price. Will wait for a 50% sale.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha yes I have it on Steam. The new Steam page is still not up, curious to see the regional pricing. They have a history of butchering the Indian prices for some reason.

Back