Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

Witcher 3 game of year edition is also for 1500rs. That's base game plus two excellent story DLC plus all the small armor DLCs. Its a steal imo for anyone who still didn't play the game

Witcher 3 game of year edition is also for 1500rs. That's base game plus two excellent story DLC plus all the small armor DLCs. Its a steal imo for anyone who still didn't play the game
Its 1100 on the Indian PSN store, 400 on steam and 1300 on US PSN store. Even cheaper than 1500.

What did you do!!!! I will now have to spend 3000 rupees..... :p

If you are looking at any of the Bethesda games, I would suggest to hold on. Bethesda Steam prices in India are one of the highest among all regions, even with the discount. Wait for deals on sites like Fanatical, IndieGala, GameBillet, DLGamer, Game UK to offer better discounts in dollars or euros, they will turn out to be cheaper. I have Prey, Dishonored 2 and New Colossus all on wishlist, but not gonna bite at Steam prices.

Of course. I am looking forward to buy the Division, Nioh, and Senua.
Is the Division good enough for single player experience? I am not planning on playing with a friend and would want to quickly finish the game. I understand that I would encounter strangers in the game world, but I would not want to play my campaign with them

Back