Oneplus 3 launched in india for Rs. 27,999

PoBoy

Skilled
http://www.androidauthority.com/oh-hi-oneplus-3-692791/

According to Evan Blass, the metallic unibody isn’t the only major upgrade the OnePlus 3 is receiving. While the OnePlus One and the OnePlus 2 featured IPS LCD panels, the OnePlus 3 is moving on to AMOLED ...

The OnePlus 3 will be equipped with a 3,000 mAh battery, according to @evleaks...

Like a lot of other devices from the past year, the OnePlus 3 will feature a raised camera, and, judging from the apparent size of the lens, the sensor could be quite large.

oneplus-3.jpg

OnePlus 3 specifications:

• 5.5-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD Optic AMOLED display with 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
  • 2.15GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 64-bit processor with Adreno 530 GPU
  • 6GB LPDDR4 RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.0) storage
  • Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with Oxygen OS 3.0
  • Dual nano SIM slots
  • 16-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, Sony IMX298 sensor, 1.12 micron pixel size, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, OIS, 4K video recording at 30 fps, 720p slow motion at 120fps
  • 8MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX179 sensor, 1.4 micron pixel size, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording
  • Dimensions: 152.7×74.7×7.35mm; Weight: 158g
  • Fingerprint sensor
  • Bottom-facing speaker, dual microphone for noise cancellation
  • 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band (MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
  • 3000mAh battery with Dash Charge
The OnePlus 3 comes in Graphite and Soft Gold colors and is priced at Rs. 27,999 in India, US$ 399 in the US and 399 Euros in Europe. The Graphite colored version will be available in India exclusively from Amazon.in through open sale starting tomorrow, June 15 at 12:30 AM IST.

Source: http://www.fonearena.com/blog/18795...6gb-ram-metal-body-launched-for-rs-27999.html

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just hoping, one plus x (will be called oneplus 2x?) gets the same hardware upgrade, while maintaining the same compact footprint ; 5.5" can't be called mainstream screen size choice anyway.

I'm just hoping, one plus x (will be called oneplus 2x?) gets the same hardware upgrade, while maintaining the same compact footprint ; 5.5" can't be called mainstream screen size choice anyway.
Well, don't hold your breath. The Oneplus X didn't enjoy much success. And even if a successor is in the making, they'll probably wait till November to announce it and it will probably have SD 808 or 650 to keep down the price. I'll prefer to buy that though, but can't wait that long.

http://www.androidpolice.com/2016/0...ps-oneplus-publishing-full-listing-oneplus-3/
Amazon India appears to have grown a little antsy and published the official listing for the OnePlus 3 with all of the glorious details.
We're still sifting through all the details and will update the post as we go, but it seems that all of the leaked specs were accurate: a Snapdragon 820, a 5.5" 1080p display, 6GB of RAM with 64GB of storage, USB 2.0 Type C for charging with "Dash Charge" technology for faster charging, 3.5mm port (that counts as a feature nowadays), a 16MP camera with OIS on the back and 8MP camera on the front, 3000mAh non-removable battery, and yes, there's NFC! What a modern day miracle.
This version of the phone (6GB/64GB) appears to only be available in anodized aluminum on Amazon India, and the listed price is Rs. 27,999 (approx $416).

A mail received from Amazon reads as follows;

Hello vyral_143,
Be the first one to grab the OnePlus 3 at Amazon India. OnePlus 3 is here to amaze you with its mind-blowing features like fastest charging, smart camera, 6GB RAM and more. We would like to thank all our valued customers who had registered for OnePlus Loop VR headset and many congratulations, for being the first one to be notified about this power-packed smartphone on Amazon India. If you are looking for top-notch technology as well as the most elegant design along with performance in a phone, OnePlus 3 is your answer. Enjoy the 16MP camera that comes equipped with a shutter and lightning-fast speed, very neat autofocus, a unique noise reduction technology for better pictures as well as supporting stabilization methods for shake and movement free images. This smartphone from OnePlus is equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor, Adreno 530 GPU and 6GB LPDDR4 RAM to let you enjoy your phone to the fullest. Keep your personal and professional life separate with the dual nano SIM support and enjoy best quality images with the 5.5 inch Optic AMOLED display. For a fast, crisp and clear performance, OnePlus 3 comes stacked with the latest edition of Oxygen OS, based on Android Marshmallow 6.1. Enjoy super performance as well as safer and faster charging with help of the unique Dash Charge technology, ensuring your phone is charged really fast. This unique Dash Charge technology doesn't let your phone overheat with help of the Dash Charge Adapter. OnePlus 3 is available from 15th June, 12:30 AM on Amazon.in. It's about time you upgrade to OnePlus 3 with never seen before technology. Happy Shopping!

Well, don't hold your breath. The Oneplus X didn't enjoy much success. And even if a successor is in the making, they'll probably wait till November to announce it and it will probably have SD 808 or 650 to keep down the price. I'll prefer to buy that though, but can't wait that long.
if they were to release one at a higher price say 18-19k which one would you choose? Current or new?
Can you comment on the X battery life? Reviews vary from very bad to decent. SoT of 2.5-6hrs (rare case). And compare that against my Moto E2 here. Usage pattern will be similar. Will often play games on it at other times.
https://twitter.com/GG_s0nic/status/742620382440624128?p=p

if they were to release one at a higher price say 18-19k which one would you choose? Current or new?
Can you comment on the X battery life? Reviews vary from very bad to decent. SoT of 2.5-6hrs (rare case). And compare that against my Moto E2 here. Usage pattern will be similar. Will often play games on it at other times.
https://twitter.com/GG_s0nic/status/742620382440624128?p=p
If they release X2 at 18-19k with 808/650, 3-4GBRAM, 32GB UFSII + sd card(or a 64GB version with 2-3k extra), I'd definitely buy it. Event the current OP X is a pretty good phone at 15k to be honest. Only reason I'm not buying one is because of battery, lack of FPS, wifi ac and nfc and that stupid hybrid sim-sd slot. While the 801 processor might be dated and not efficient, it is still much better than the 615/617 be it CPU prowess or GPU. Regarding battery life, my friend gets a day out of it in medium usage so its not terrible.

Last edited:
Back