FS: Others ON HOLD FOR A MEMBER - Windows Mixed Reality HMD Odyssey VR Headset

Status
Not open for further replies.

DKRtech

Disciple
Hello, am selling a US bought Samsung HMD Odyssey Windows Mixed Reality VR Headset. Works perfectly with Win 10 and Steam VR. Its practically plug and play unlike long setup processes of Oculus or HTC Vive.

Its as good as new as I have used it for less than two hours or so. HMD Odyssey is one of the highest resolution VR headsets with two 1440 x 1600 (total of 2880x1600) 3.5" AMOLD 90 hz displays matching the resolution of the much pricier HTC VIVE PRO.

It was purchased in May and I received it from US in early August. Comes with both the included motion controllers.

CAUTION: Low Ballers please don’t waste your time. Serious buyers can contact me.

> Asking Price : 36,000 - 31,000 (Free shipping with careful packing)

> Reason for Sale: I have not used it enough to justify keeping it, cutting down on excess gear.
> Item Location: Tamilnadu
> Are you the original owner of the item being sold? Yes
> Item Condition: Mint / Like New
> Shipping Destinations: India
> Preferred Shipping Services: First Flight, DTDC etc.
> Accepted Payment Types: Bank Transfer

Attachments

• IMG_3217.jpg
    IMG_3217.jpg
    310.3 KB · Views: 326
  • IMG_3221.jpg
    IMG_3221.jpg
    337 KB · Views: 346
  • IMG_3223.jpg
    IMG_3223.jpg
    328.1 KB · Views: 328
  • IMG_3229.jpg
    IMG_3229.jpg
    304.2 KB · Views: 327
Last edited:
Sweeet! Don't have the budget, but sweeeet .

offtopic: Give it better shot than 2 hours man. It can take hours just to set it up. Make sure to get things like IPD correct. I have been dying for proper VR for years, and odyssey is(was?) arguably the best headset.

Last edited:
Hi. Thanks for the suggestions. Am not saying I didn’t like the experience, in fact it’s the most spec rich and premium WMR VR headset out there. It’s just that I geeked out on too many gadgets and just don’t have the time to enjoy most of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back