mk76

Adept
Just got following alert

upload_2018-12-6_9-24-6.png

From E8400 to 6700k
From 502T to N66U
From Congress to BJP
From 2008 - 2018 ...

Learning, sharing , joy filled 10 years .. Wow !! THANK YOU :happy: TE for an amazing journey so far.

Last edited:
I joined in 2007 and I didn't get this alert!!! what gives? bah. my life is of a little less quality now.

I joined in 2007 and I didn't get this alert!!! what gives? bah. my life is of a little less quality now.
Appears in the exact month you joined. Or the alert came sometime last yr and you forgot to notice it.
I joined in the year 2k5 and cannot recall if I ever received such notification alert in 2k15.

Its a Trophy. You (or anybody else) can see them under Trophy Points. Go to your or anybody else's profile page and click on the Trophy Points (number part). It will open the Trophies awarded to that user.

upload_2018-12-6_23-43-36.png

Appears in the exact month you joined. Or the alert came sometime last yr and you forgot to notice it.
I joined in the year 2k5 and cannot recall if I ever received such notification alert in 2k15.

Same for you too. Its there in your trophies list.[DOUBLEPOST=1544120473][/DOUBLEPOST]Full list of trophies here

https://www.techenclave.com/community/help/trophies

btw, I currently have one that nobody else on TE has. :p

Last edited:
Another 'old-school' here. :D
Besides email accounts, this is the oldest profile in any site which I am still using.
Other active accounts in Facebook, reddit - joined in 2009. Previously was active on Orkut, digg, delicious, some yahoo sites etc. - most doesn't exists anymore.

Back