Graphic Cards Nvidia graphics query.

kujija

Disciple
Hello guys, finally upgraded my system to gtx960 4g, Core i3 6100 configuration. I can play games like witcher 3, gtav ultra at 1080p higher frames. But one thing is bothering me. Previously i had a amd hd5770 and used to play these games at low res, what i found out is that the overall display quality of the games which im playing on my new rig seems a little bit offish colour, bit darker than the HD5770. I am using hdmi and did change the rgb to full 255 after searching the Internet. Aftr that still the pic quality is not as vivid and well balanced as with the hd5770. The overall pic quality in game is bit darker, not as pleasing as before. Would using the DVI port solve this problem?. Or maybe my eyes are not used to play games at 50-60 fps. I have a dell 2100sl monitor. And finally what about the ycbcr 444 option. Will it solve it. Any information would be greatly appreciated as i want to have a visual treat infront of my eyes.

From what i have noticed over the years is the display seems to be different for games when u play on nvidia and amd. Maybe that is what you are noticing.

Yeah maybe..slightly disappointed actually, performance wise this card is a screamer, but the visual quality is lacking IMHO. Thought nvidia would blow my mind with the colour reproductions and stuff. Anyways i will have to get used to it and infact i am getting used to it.

Back