FS: Mobile Nokia Lumia 800 - Brand new and Sealed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud-S

Adept
  • Product Name: Nokia Lumia 800 (Black)
  • Expected Price: Rs 18,000/- SOLD
  • Shipping: at actuals
  • Manufacturer page URL: http://www.nokia.com...phone/lumia800/
  • Description: Brand new and sealed.
  • Reason for Sale: Got it as a gift. Already have a windows phone.
  • Product condition: Perfect 10/10
  • Purchase (received) Date: 25/6/2012
  • Warranty available in: India
  • Invoice Available: No, it was a gift. edit -Yes
  • Additional Details: All accessories included. Comes with original box, protective case, hands free, charger, USB cable.

• Shipping from: Noida
  • Shipping to: All over India (at buyer's risk), Delhi/NCR preferred.
  • Preferred courier: Blue Dart, DTDC, anything else the buyer is comfortable with.
  • Payment options: Cash, Bank transfer, NEFT

Attachments

• WP_000470.jpg
    WP_000470.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 238
  • WP_000471.jpg
    WP_000471.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 238
Well, I just talked to the CC. He said they check online the IMEI no. and bill may or may not be required. Give me some time, I'll go to the Nokia care and confirm.

After talking multiple times with the Nokia CC, it seems that some Nokia care require bill and some do not. They suggested to take the phone (to claim warranty) and just ask them if they need the bill too or not. He clearly stated that "some centers ask for bill and some do not".
As suggested in this thread in mobile phones section, I will give the self-made bill indicating the price and the date of purchase of the phone to claim warranty if needed.

just to add in...when I went to claim warranty of my E5, they did not ask for the bill..they used the IMEI number to check the details..but it might have changed...just wanted to tell my experience..

yes even in Ghatkopar,Mumbai S.centre they don't need bill they just chk the imei no. from phone and give servicing ... experienced with mt nokia 5800 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back