Nokia Lumia 635 [No Contract GoPhone] for $29/ Rs. 2800

letmein

Skilled
http://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_lumia_635_now_available_on_amazon_for_2999-news-11533.php

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LBFFSNM/

Ships to India. Anyone know if this will work here?

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks for the offer. It open for buying right now and it is shipping, however the price has increased. Anyway I dont need a new phone, however it was too good to pass at 3K. so deciding to let this go. Will see if the price decreases further

Don't mean to rain on anyone's parade, especially xtremevicky's, but i bought this one as an upgrade to my lumia 520. Now the 520's only drawback maybe the lack of compass and maybe gorilla glass. But this POS doesn't have even a brightness or proximity sensors. Meaning no double tap to wake, or proper screen off during calls. I sold it off to a friend in a couple of hours. I was really looking forward to using this, especially because of the screen.

^^I'm well aware of the absence of proximity and ambient sensors missing. But if you check.. It's been replaced with sensor core.. This can ensure huge touches are ignored during calls like face touches.. I agree with ambient light sensor. But my end use is to give it to my parents.. For which this is pretty good.

Don't mean to rain on anyone's parade, especially xtremevicky's, but i bought this one as an upgrade to my lumia 520. Now the 520's only drawback maybe the lack of compass and maybe gorilla glass. But this POS doesn't have even a brightness or proximity sensors. Meaning no double tap to wake, or proper screen off during calls. I sold it off to a friend in a couple of hours. I was really looking forward to using this, especially because of the screen.

Thanks for the heads up Julian. This phone will mostly be used by my Parents or I would be using this as a standby phone. I am quite aware that the phone is not really worthwhile but a backup phone for 3k is not that bad.

yeah, it's a great deal for 3k, but the lack of ALS is a breaker for me personally. Also, one of the best features of wp8 is dttw which even the 520 has. I liked the build etc. Btw, the friend who bought it from me is giving it to his mother. My 520 is a decent semi-smart phone as it is, but the plastic screen requires me to baby it, and 4" is just a tad too small.

Back