Android NOKIA 6 [2018] (5.5", SD 630: 4GB, 32GB, 16MP, ~INR 15k?)

• Dimensions: 148.8 × 75.8 × 8.15 (mm) (8.6mm camera bump)
  • Mass: 172 g
  • Screen: 5.5 inch, 1080×1920 pixels, 2.5D Gorilla Glass 3
  • Processor: Snapdragon 630 (Octa core, 4*2.2GHz+4*1.9GHz)
  • RAM: 4GB LPRDDR4
  • Internal memory: 32/64 GB eMMC5.1, microSD up to 128GB
  • Camera: 16MP back + 8MP front, Bothie supported, OZO Audio (2 mics)
  • Battery: 3000 mAh, fast charging
  • Connectivity: USB Type C, Bluetooth 5.0, 3.5mm headphone jack
  • Price: €191 for 32GB, €216 for 64GB

Chinese retailer Suning.com officially announced, before HMD, the new Nokia 6 2018. Nokia 6 2nd generation is the newest addition to the Nokia Android smartphone family. Announced in China, it will also go on sale first in China. The 6 2nd generation comes with an improved design and upgraded specifications.

Source

They haven't released the Nokia 7 worldwide yet, and the Nokia 7+ is slotted to be released soon.

The former looks to be a bloody good phone, and Nokia is still being china centric o_O

They will have hell lot more competition in china. There must be hundreds if not thousands of companies like xioami :rage:. In India atleast they had a good image/ goodwill. It used to be my favorite company until they took MS phone path.

Still have my 6630 mobile which simply wont die. Dont use it now obviously but its got sentimental value being my first mobile and smartphone.

I thought with google tie up for os updates they (nokia) got the perfect recipe to shake xioami in india, since for miui :nailbiting: is the only Achilles hill for their mobiles. With nokia class very good built quality, google vanilla os, and competitive specs at decent price, it would have been perfect mobile company. :)

Back