Android Nokia 2 @ ₹ 6,999

Redmi 4A competitor with that price tag has only 8 GB of interal storage. There is support for 128 GB microSD card, but sadly you are given a hybrid SIM slot. That is a hard choice to make. 5 GB of storage or a second SIM.

Rear camera appeared decent with 8 MP, selfie camera unevaluated at 5 MP. Screen looked dull in one of the videos I watched ( video had great quality ). Pure Nougat, 2 day battery life (?), Snapdragon SoC, Corning Gorilla Glass and the price tag might bring a lot of buyers. No mention about being sold at Flipkart or Amazon. You might have to try offline retailers this time.

A review I saw was not happy about Snapdragon 212 Soc. Termed it old and less powerful. Maybe, that's where the extra battery life fits in. You have consider the price tag as well.

Just to let you know, HMD Global is just using the Nokia brand name. It's far from what Nokia used to give those days. A new company is using Nokia name just like Microsoft.

Last edited:
+ Look/Build quality (After all, its Nokia)
+ High contrast LTPS display which HMD claims less power usage
- Processor
- Inbuilt storage

Unless you feel Nostalgic, one could straightly go for Redmi 4 instead of Nokia 2.

Sorry for going off topic, like Nokia, has this forum got a little quiet compared to 2010-11? I am out of touch with tech forums for a long time and feels like activities have gone down considerably.

Sorry for going off topic, like Nokia, has this forum got a little quiet compared to 2010-11? I am out of touch with tech forums for a long time and feels like activities have gone down considerably.
Yeah, Forums were less at that point of time, less bloggers. Now every average Joe has a blog, Twitter account etc and tend to avoid forums.. Techenclave discussion are very rare now a days except for either on Modi, AAP or present scenes in India.

Most people are on Reddit, Quora and Facebook I guess. Forums are like geek places where they feel awkward or left out of the conversation I think.

Back