Car & Bike Next Gen Pulsar Unveiled :D

Its all to do with the sales of the KTM Duke. The Pulsar would take away a lot of KTM buyers.

Hmm. I asked the guy that when will you know about price and all and he was BLANK .

I guess I am going to wait rather than make a bad choice.

I had been once again yesterday. The official news will be definately out by end may or first week of june. But deliveries will happen from Mid-June. This is happening, spoke to MD of Bajaj Showroom, Mekhre Circle. He has attended the Official Launch Event and is in touch with people from Bajaj. Pricing is less than a LAKH(On road price). So it is like 85000 will be ex-showroom + Taxes in respective states.

I had been once again yesterday. The official news will be definately out by end may or first week of june. But deliveries will happen from Mid-June. This is happening, spoke to MD of Bajaj Showroom, Mekhre Circle. He has attended the Official Launch Event and is in touch with people from Bajaj. Pricing is less than a LAKH(On road price). So it is like 85000 will be ex-showroom + Taxes in respective states.

Thanks for the update mate.

Under 1L is decent for me as initially i thought it would be around 1.05L in Bangalore.

Back