Car & Bike Next Gen Pulsar Unveiled :D

"KTM Duke and P200 have similar spec engines, but nothing else is similar. The resemblance ends with the bore/stroke and the liquid cooled block.

The P200 cylinder head is SOHC with swirl and tumble ports and 3 plugs, while the KTM is DOHC with high end flow characteristics and just one plug and a far superior intake system.

That seperates the men and the boys and the KTM still demands respect!" - Joel Joseph (Race Concepts) ...

a total ktm rip-off,but if that what mjeri says is true,then its very interesting.never liked any pulsar since my old 2004 pulsar 150

a total ktm rip-off,but if that what mjeri says is true,then its very interesting.never liked any pulsar since my old 2004 pulsar 150

Just because its a naked bike doesnt make it a KTM rip-off, Anyways Bajaj owns 40% of KTM , the Duke 125 and Duke 200 [font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]has been jointly developed by Bajaj Auto and KTM and is manufactured by Bajaj Auto at its Chakan plant near Pune[/font] and exported to the European markets.

I expected more from Bajaj total disappointment
<

Still i love my old 2004 model Pulsar 150

EEkk.. Read one place, A 350cc pulsar is on the works next year.

Joint Development with KTM.

Love the pricing strategy of bajaj. Good bye r15 v2, CBR 250 etc...
<

The number plate makes rear end look even more stupid than before. imo the rear has always been the ugliest aspect of the pulsar series looks and this one especially sticks out badly. The overall stance isn't as cool as that of the ktm but the rest of the bike looks really sporty and sleek. Also considering that this should give ~20kmpl extra mileage and 30k less price tag I don't think the duke is the right bike to compare it to.

The finishing is top notch! Makes one doubt if this really is a bajaj product!

if this as huge as a p200/220 or notch above, it ll be a monster on the streets!

Saw a P200NS parked near a Cafe. Thought it would be a engineering sample out for test rides. I happen to meet the person. The first question I asked him was, Can I test ride it. You guys know the answer, "A BIG NO". Sad he is being monitored and he has to pay huge penalties. Spoke to him for a while. Key things to be spoken,

1. The bike is expected by mid-may.

2. It shall be priced 90K on-road (Here you go #[member='sunny27'])

3. Mileage has always been above 45+.

Currently, I am put off in Pune. Will be shifting to Bangalore this Weekend. Will book the bike on Monday. I guess the bookings have started?

I guess P200NS will be a "ALL GAME AND NO SHOW".

Here are few pics which I managed from Phone:

wp0000322medium.jpg

wp0000312medium.jpg

wp0000302medium.jpg

wp0000292medium.jpg

wp0000292medium.jpg

whats with the number plate above the headlights.. makes it look like a branded donkey.. why cant they just put the number plate below near the forks..

Indeed the Duke is far far better. This bike looks like a face-lifted 135LS, although I'll give Bajaj credit for improving their overall finish and the hud.

Any updates on this Bike ?

I went to Popular Showroom Bangalore and he said they have no information on this one.

Expected by End of May
<

Same here. Will decide in this week whether to book or no. By Mid- May we should have concrete news on this bike, dispatch date and price.

Hmm. I asked the guy that when will you know about price and all and he was BLANK .

I guess I am going to wait rather than make a bad choice.

Back