FS: Video Card New^ Zotac GeForce GTX 1080 Founders Edition 8GB Graphic Card^ Indian Warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.

RamSai

Recruit
New
Sealed Pack*
Price Fixed ~ No more negotiations
Invoice Available
For Local Bengaluru Buyers only ~ Interested people can buy directly, not open to shipping
Time pass candidates Stay Away
Those who want to offer free suggestions can also stay away

MmGDhNn.jpg

Attachments

• 1080-1.JPG
    1080-1.JPG
    278.8 KB · Views: 215
  • 1080-3.JPG
    1080-3.JPG
    278.6 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:
Just curious as to what's the big issue in sharing the invoice copy?

Not a big issue that's my personal decision
I was ok with sharing invoice via PM before but not anymore. Anyways the invoice has been forwarded to admin/mod long back
Its something related to the mess created by some time passers here in the previous deal thread
So if anyone is interested they will meet in person for invoice. As it is a local Bangalore trade only not a big issue for any buyer

PS : Anyone Kindly refrain from invoice related concerns unless interested in purchase, Had enough with scrap discussions in previous thread which led to its deletion
Thanks

Last edited:
Just a word of advice from someone who's been here a long time, selling online on these forums can be a hassle, the best way to keep it is just mention bill is available, then when you negotiate and shortlist your buyer, you can share them at a later stage...

Don't get so worked up, there are loads of low ballers operating on most online Indian tech forums, some in organised groups. The trick is to be patient and wise in dealing with enquiries.. the best way to do that is to deal with one interested party at a time and update your main FS thread with a list of user handles in order of shortlist so that it is public knowledge and makes it a bit tougher for these people to pull off tricks.

Also usually if members have no prior record of good feedback and ratings in deals or are not active members but just have deal feedbacks.. it should tell you to be cautious. Regular forum members with active participation and good track record of deals are always preferred

Good luck with your sale

Just a word of advice from someone who's been here a long time, selling online on these forums can be a hassle, the best way to keep it is just mention bill is available, then when you negotiate and shortlist your buyer, you can share them at a later stage...

Don't get so worked up, there are loads of low ballers operating on most online Indian tech forums, some in organised groups. The trick is to be patient and wise in dealing with enquiries.. the best way to do that is to deal with one interested party at a time and update your main FS thread with a list of user handles in order of shortlist so that it is public knowledge and makes it a bit tougher for these people to pull off tricks.

Also usually if members have no prior record of good feedback and ratings in deals or are not active members but just have deal feedbacks.. it should tell you to be cautious. Regular forum members with active participation and good track record of deals are always preferred

Good luck with your sale

1. That was the initial plan, it was mentioned that invoice is available and will be provided to the shortlisted buyers.
May be i am still open to that

2. I agree but there are con artists w.r.t regular forum members too so its not just about feedback and reputation

Thanks for the help and all the suggestions, much appreciated
You can always pm me if u have more suggestions for me, i will be more comfortable there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back