Budget 90k+ New gaming pc

gaidu

Disciple
Questions
  1. What is your budget?
    • 1.30 lacs
  2. What is your existing hardware configuration (component name - component brand and model)
    • None
  3. Which hardware will you be keeping (component name - component brand and model)
    • None
  4. Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.
    • CPU - Ryzen 5 1500
    • Motherboard-any compatible
    • Ram- 16gb ddr4 3200 ghz
    • Psu- 650 watts
    • Hdd- 1gb (preferred wd)
    • Gpu- gtx 1080( 1080 ti if budget allows)
    • Monitor- 2k 60 hz ( 4k if budget allows)
    • Cabinet-mid tower prefers
  5. Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component
    • Yes, will upgrade the following within 6 months
    • Ssd
  6. Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)
    • Mumbai
    • Open to online purchase
  7. Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market
    • Yes
  8. What is your intended use for this PC/hardware
    • Gaming
    • Watching movies
  9. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.
    • Since Gigabyte 1080 aorus is available at primeabgb right now. Just want to know how is gigabyte a.s.s and aorus performance. Still most of others cards are still sky high.
  10. If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?
    • Mostly fps and rps
  11. What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage
    1. Gaming - either 2k or 4k
  12. Are you looking to overclock?
    • No
  13. Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?
    • Windows 10 64 bit
PS: This rig will be used for mainly casual gaming and movies.

Below is the parts list that suits your budget

I am not posting any links because in the current market conditions, availability of anything except the CPU is a big question. You can check MD computers, Amazon, TheITDepot etc. Since you are in Mumbai, I guess your best bet would be primeabgb and Lamington Road. I will try to explain the reason behind selecting a particular product though.

1) CPU - AMD Ryzen 1600 - 18K .... Changing this from 1500x because the price difference is only 1.5K and you get 6C/12T instead of 4C/8T. Also, it comes with the cooler. Also, they both can be overclocked to the same speed of ~3.8 GHz on stock cooler. If you have to go for 1500x, th
2) Motherboard - ASUS ROG Strix B350 - ~11K. Availability is a question though. This motherboard is so far the best among B350 chipsets because of its custom cooling onboard and high end audio solution. Aura lighting is also awesome
3) RAM - Gskill tridentZ 3000 or 3200 MHz whatever the budget allows. Take 2x8GB kit. Should cost between 12k and 16K. Availability is a question though. If its not available, another popular choice is Corsair Vengeance which is around 10K but is available at MD computers, Amazon etc.
4) GPU - GTX 1080 is good for 2k, however from what I have heard, you really need a 1080 Ti for 4k
5) PSU - Go with any seasonic. Available between ~6k and 12K depending on the wattage. This Seasonic 650W is out of stock at MD computers and is for ~10K. Please check elsewhere
https://www.mdcomputers.in/seasonic-650-watt-80plus-gold-fully-modular-ss-650km3.html
6) Storage - I highly recommend going for an SSD for OS+Games. 500GB if the budget allows, otherwise go for the 250 GB one. Samsung EVO 850 or 750 (if its still available) is a good choice. For data, get a WD blue 1TB for around 5.5K.
7) Cabinet - I prefer Coolermaster because of the ease to install etc. This particular cabinet has a lot of cooling potential, is expandable, etc.. COOLER MASTER MID TOWER CABINET (ATX) - MASTERBOX 5 TRANSPARENT SIDE PANEL (BLACK) RYZEN EDITION - ~6K from MD computers incl shipping.
8) Monitor - For 2k and 4K, there are many offerings from ASUS, LG, Acer, Benq etc. but unfortunately I dont know about the pricings except that they tend to be expensive here in India.

Below is the parts list that suits your budget

I am not posting any links because in the current market conditions, availability of anything except the CPU is a big question. You can check MD computers, Amazon, TheITDepot etc. Since you are in Mumbai, I guess your best bet would be primeabgb and Lamington Road. I will try to explain the reason behind selecting a particular product though.

1) CPU - AMD Ryzen 1600 - 18K .... Changing this from 1500x because the price difference is only 1.5K and you get 6C/12T instead of 4C/8T. Also, it comes with the cooler. Also, they both can be overclocked to the same speed of ~3.8 GHz on stock cooler. If you have to go for 1500x, th
2) Motherboard - ASUS ROG Strix B350 - ~11K. Availability is a question though. This motherboard is so far the best among B350 chipsets because of its custom cooling onboard and high end audio solution. Aura lighting is also awesome
3) RAM - Gskill tridentZ 3000 or 3200 MHz whatever the budget allows. Take 2x8GB kit. Should cost between 12k and 16K. Availability is a question though. If its not available, another popular choice is Corsair Vengeance which is around 10K but is available at MD computers, Amazon etc.
4) GPU - GTX 1080 is good for 2k, however from what I have heard, you really need a 1080 Ti for 4k
5) PSU - Go with any seasonic. Available between ~6k and 12K depending on the wattage. This Seasonic 650W is out of stock at MD computers and is for ~10K. Please check elsewhere
https://www.mdcomputers.in/seasonic-650-watt-80plus-gold-fully-modular-ss-650km3.html
6) Storage - I highly recommend going for an SSD for OS+Games. 500GB if the budget allows, otherwise go for the 250 GB one. Samsung EVO 850 or 750 (if its still available) is a good choice. For data, get a WD blue 1TB for around 5.5K.
7) Cabinet - I prefer Coolermaster because of the ease to install etc. This particular cabinet has a lot of cooling potential, is expandable, etc.. COOLER MASTER MID TOWER CABINET (ATX) - MASTERBOX 5 TRANSPARENT SIDE PANEL (BLACK) RYZEN EDITION - ~6K from MD computers incl shipping.
8) Monitor - For 2k and 4K, there are many offerings from ASUS, LG, Acer, Benq etc. but unfortunately I dont know about the pricings except that they tend to be expensive here in India.
Thank you @atiamd

If you going with Ryzen its very important to get high speed ram like 3200mhz and up and a solid overclocking mobo. I saw zotac gtx 1080ti mini for 52k cant remember the site. Do check some sites or locally.

All right already bought from primeabgb. 2400 gskill flare x amd edition and 1080 gtx gigabyte windforce oc edition and asus 350 mobo

I have the exact budget and I settled for this :

CPU : Ryzen 5 1600
Heatsink : default
GPU : GTX 1080
Mobo : Asus STRIX ROG B350-F Gaming
RAM : TBD
Case : NZXT S340 Elite(Waiting for CM HAF H500P)
PSU : Corsair RM650X
HDD : WD 2TB
Keyboard : Zebronics MAX Plus Mechanical
Monitor : Asus VZ27AQ 27" WQHD

Total : 141k

Back