Budget 15-20K New Android with fast performance

I frequently run out of system memory on my pan tech burst when installing app since not all apps move to media storage. My wifi usage is heavy. Almost through out the day at office and home. Mostly download movies using utorrent.
Since I am residing mostly in gulf Oman want to avoid Chinese counter parts due to service center issues. or should be fine? I love the specs on these

One thing worries me about the phones is their ability to sustain accidental falls. But I guess a sturdy cover can protect

I will not recommend Oneplus X for you.
Reasons:
1) Not as fast as the specs suggest.Even with a custom kernel. there are micro stuttering issues even in apps which are used everyday like chrome,youtube etc.
2) Another issue is fragile+slippery. While you can put a sturdy cover on it, the availabilty of such cases is doubtful at present. and no the official flip cover is not too protective. mainly helps in preventing scratches.

I would suggest a Xiaomi Mi4 if you dont need 4G.
Otherwise if you can wait a bit perhaps Mi5 or maybe motorola will launch a Moto G turbo edition.

Exactly according to the reviews I read one lone one x is not performing as per the specs with lags.
Mi4 I think doesn't have dual sim. Is it worth going for mi4i ?
Or should I wait for few months?

I have read the reviews and I have also used the phone, I didn't notice any lags at all. I would like to know if anyone here has noticed these problems first hand because I am thinking of getting one plus x myself. Maybe the problem is with a certain batch.

Back