Graphic Cards New/2nd Hand GPU Below 5500Rs.

dilpreet

Disciple
One of my friend is building a new rig for Virtualization and the MOBO he bought was a Gigabyte 970 which unfortunately does not come with any on board graphic options to even plug a monitor as in there are no display ports on this card hence he has to buy a GPU for the diaply.
I wanted you to please suggest a card for 5500 max(newor 2nd hand) which would be a value for money.
He will be primarily using the system for Virtualization and day to day tasks.
Please suggest which one he should go for
He is strict about the budget so please keep that in mind.
Please suggest on priority basis

Also to add he is using Cooler master gx 550 PSU

Last edited:
From used cards,
you may try for GTX750 Ti - might extend 5500 budget
GTX660 from previous generation might as well fit bill.

I doubt new GPUs in that budget will be anyway near VFM category.

One of my friend is building a new rig for Virtualization and the MOBO he bought was a Gigabyte 970 which unfortunately does not come with any on board graphic options to even plug a monitor as in there are no display ports on this card hence he has to buy a GPU for the diaply.
I wanted you to please suggest a card for 5500 max(newor 2nd hand) which would be a value for money.
He will be primarily using the system for Virtualization and day to day tasks.
Please suggest which one he should go for
He is strict about the budget so please keep that in mind.
Please suggest on priority basis

Also to add he is using Cooler master gx 550 PSU

if you need graphics card for like day to day usage u can go with "new" nvidia gt730 will cost 4-5k ....... or if you need a bit more performance for ex. light gaming then go with "used" nvidia gtx750ti.

VFM does not matter in GPU's what's your purpose and budget matters.

Go for any entry level card - about 2K. If he wants a quadro, there is one for 6K, but not sure entirely.

BTW, whats the platform he is using.

Back