[#netneutrality] AIB's video: Save The Internet

Right. Infact this is great. Signing different causes won't work at all. People need to understand that. So they just did the great thing, jotted down the answers which peoples need to just compose.

Great video and I am sharing this all over.

Btw TVF wont make any video as they are supported by Failtel :/

(this thread should be in GT, no news here)

Great video and I am sharing this all over.

Btw TVF wont make any video as they are supported by Failtel :/

(this thread should be in GT, no news here)

F*** that. This should be a popup every time someone visits TE. This issue is very very important.

Attending the roll call... sent the mail. People should start sending mails in telugu, hindi and all the other local languages just to mess with trai.

Looks like the AIB video campaign is successful..
Three cheers...

TOI Front page Today.

uploadfromtaptalk1428895129434.jpg

Sent mail from all my email id's.

Yes, AIB video is making huge waves. #SaveTheInternet started trending on Twitter since AIB video came up.

Sent the mail. Signed the petition. The article in today's TOI would make more people realize the gravity of the situation. Like some of friends, who weren't interested too much when I shared the link. But an image of that TOI article convinced them that this was something worth their time.

Does nobody grasp the irony of AIB's position here ?

they go on about free speech not being censored or being charged for what they say. Yet here they are advocating regulating somebody else!

Youtubers are afraid they will lose revenue because they perceive it will become more expensive to access youtube. This is a scare they have invented themselves with youtube's encouragement.

AIB has a million plus subscribers, that's a lot of views and paycheck coming their way from youtube.

Back