Negligent PrimeABGB ...

tamocha11

Disciple
I don't know if I'm posting it in the right place but, I need help guys.
Got a Corsair VS450 from PrimeABGB some three days ago. Packaging was so poor, they just shipped the PSU in a thin cardboard without any thermocol or bubblewrap support. Even though the PSU is working fine, the dent on the cabinet is irritating. I informed PrimeABGB about this with pictures taken on the same day (within minutes the time I got the product), but they are not responding. PrimeABGB is so irresponsible and negligent. What should I do now ! Can I ask for a RMA with dents on cabinet to Corsair? Help me guys.
Thanks.
tamocha11

I once ordered sp2500 and a gaming keyboard/mouse combo from them. The combo was meant for a friend. They shipped the product without the proper forms 3 times and it was returned back, the fourth time they shipped it with some cheap and horrible courier service but i ended up getting the product. After opening it i found out that they only sent the mouse and the keyboard was missing from the package, also the left satellite had dents on it. I called them and they confirmed error from their side and asked me to ship the mouse back and so i did. I called them and they acknowledged the delivery of the mouse and said that they will dispatch the combo soon, later when i asked them if they dispatched the product they started making excuses and eventually stopped responding to me. I never received the combo from them and had to order it from eBay for my friend at my expense. They probably lost money in this order as the first three dispatches were via fedex and the package was very heavy, but this is no way to recover it. I am never ordering from prime again.

I don't know if I'm posting it in the right place but, I need help guys.
Got a Corsair VS450 from PrimeABGB some three days ago. Packaging was so poor, they just shipped the PSU in a thin cardboard without any thermocol or bubblewrap support. Even though the PSU is working fine, the dent on the cabinet is irritating. I informed PrimeABGB about this with pictures taken on the same day (within minutes the time I got the product), but they are not responding. PrimeABGB is so irresponsible and negligent. What should I do now ! Can I ask for a RMA with dents on cabinet to Corsair? Help me guys.
Thanks.
tamocha11

Have you tried calling them? I've had only good experiences with PrimeABGB. Try calling them and speaking to them.

bad experience with primeabgb online.
I ordered a lite on bluray drive and two pieces of gskill ram from these guys online as i was busy with my day to day activites. IT is nearing a month now and they are yet to send the item or refund my money.
They are not competent enough to send even ram in the same city of their business. Neither are they interested in refunding the money back. So People who still want stuff from them pickup things in person.

Called up to ask about cabinet availability , disconnected curtly before i could ask the next question after answering the first . Their complete website has only 1 cabinet available under 4k , unbelievable so called up but .....

For me, the only response I get so far is that they have written to Corsair. Thats all.
I will never buy again from PrimeABGB. They even deleted my feedback on their site !

Got a mail from PrimeABGB. They are willing to exchange the VS450 with an Antec VP450 (non P). Should I go for it guys, even though I hate FSP-OEM ?

Prime has become very lame in responding and serving online. They haven't yet responded to my 4 emails sent to them even after multiple followups.
Seems they have earned the so called respect/rep. hence now dont even care. Wish they come crashing down some day and then lets see.

Called up today to ask the price of a PSU, the idiots transferred me 5 times. Once or twice is fine, but having to explain what I wanted 5 times cause the earlier 4 couldn't handle it felt stupid. Finally I got on the line with one guy who gave me a quick update but still its sorry to hear so much negativity about these guys. They used to be the best, often going out of their way to resolve issues. At this rate, may as well pay the premium from flipkart and live in peace.

It looks like they are not able to handle online orders properly. I'll personally inform them about this bad rep. Buyers prefer buying from Prime personally as the overall experience is pretty good. According to Prime the corsair distri. is causing a lot of problems and is even holding back stock for some unknown reason.

@aman.pitbull, according to one Neelima from sales deptt. every piece of Corsair VS450 they have is having dent marks. Then why in the world Prime is listing this product on their site as ready stock ? Now they are offering a refund and the pickup is much delayed.[DOUBLEPOST=1411978855][/DOUBLEPOST]The most important thing of online sales, 'PACKAGING' is what Prime is lacking when compared to Prime's counterparts.

As far as my case is concerned a refund is due for the past 2 months. Even after repeated reminders through voice calls and emails no refund is forthcoming.

Now exploring legal ways to resolve the matter.

The word "Negligent" is really putting it mildly.

I ordered a cabinet from them (NZXT Phantom 820) on June 15 and it has still not arrived here at my home and stuck in a DTDC store, Delhi due to some Form 38 problem with sales tax - which they didn't fill or something. Highly frustrated from this.

Prime is asking me whether i could give the form to them or something but i have no idea how it all works. Trying to figure this out...

I ordered a cabinet from them (NZXT Phantom 820) on June 15 and it has still not arrived here at my home and stuck in a DTDC store, Delhi due to some Form 38 problem with sales tax - which they didn't fill or something. Highly frustrated from this.

Prime is asking me whether i could give the form to them or something but i have no idea how it all works. Trying to figure this out...

If you are in delhi, form 38 doesnt apply. Its only for UP. form 38 is online and will involve dtdc and prime. you have nothing to do here.

If you are in delhi, form 38 doesnt apply. Its only for UP. form 38 is online and will involve dtdc and prime. you have nothing to do here.
I live in Ghaziabad, UP.

Can I ask them to deliver it in Delhi instead at my friends' address? That way i think it can be resolved a bit early. Can an address be changed like that?

Thanks for answering btw. :)

Just updating about the issue i was having.

I called prime and they were helpful in resolving my issue and immediately changed it to Delhi address where the Form 38 bollocks doesn't apply. It was delivered today by DTDC and i will pick it up tomorrow from my friends' house. Will post pictures once i bring it home. :)

Any recent feedback for PrimeABGB/OnlySSD? They seem to be using Fedex courier now with COD option for up to 20k cost. I've just ordered an SSD from them yesterday (Saturday) - hoping to get it in a couple days time.

Back