Android Need urgent MMC data recovery help after google remote erase

nRiTeCh

Skilled
I wanted to try how google remote erase and wipe works.
So thought about using my sisters old phone not in use for experimental purpose.

Logged in her laptop, via chrome tried erasing the phone.
upload_2019-2-19_20-33-40.png

Great the phone got erases after a prompt which couldn't be bypassed by any aspects.
upload_2019-2-19_20-33-52.png

Now the worst part.

Didnt realized her phone had an old 16gb memory card with almost 9gbs of data which was never backed up.

Sadly the remote erase also wiped the memory card as well.

Now the card was obviously in perfect condition and is currently working good in card reader.

I tried Recuva and EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard tools but they found no data whatsoever even during Deep scans.

Now nowhere on the net I found that google remote erase uses any special mechanism or an algorithm to wipe the data such that it can never be recovered.

My sisters gonna kill me if I dont get her back the valuable data.

So please help me recover the data.

Getdataback has never let me down for recovering deleted files.

I hope this wasn't a secure erase, with overwritten 0s or 1s. In that case, nothing will work.

Getdataback has never let me down for recovering deleted files.

I hope this wasn't a secure erase, with overwritten 0s or 1s. In that case, nothing will work.
GDB was is my trusted tool since 15yrs+ but sadly it too gave up along with 6-7 other well known tools.

try testdisk / photorec. it can recover old backups of deleted disk partitions. so probably if its a simple delete, it can see something on the card. Sdcard is usually formatted exfat or fat32 i think.

ot: if the data was valuable why wasn't it backed up? gdrive gives free space of 15GB. mega gives around 30GB.

try testdisk / photorec. it can recover old backups of deleted disk partitions. so probably if its a simple delete, it can see something on the card. Sdcard is usually formatted exfat or fat32 i think.

ot: if the data was valuable why wasn't it backed up? gdrive gives free space of 15GB. mega gives around 30GB.
All was backed up until this when she took this phone as a back up during a recent tour and mostly snapped all pics on it don't know why and when came back forgot to report me to take backup. This phone had no sin so no network so no cloud thing happened.
I tried whole partition recovery + individual as well sadly everything failed.
Will give a shot to mentioned tool.

Back