PC Peripherals Need to buy Gaming case, PSU & CPU cooler

Hello guys i want to buy a new gaming case with very good cable management and cooling with side panel window, also need a PSU and cpu cooler my current RIG is :

1. Processor : Intel i5 2500K
2. Motherboard : Asus P8P67 PRO
3. GPU : Sapphire Radeon HD 6950 1GB GDDR5
4. PSU : Iball Sprinter 600Watts
5. HDD : 1TB seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM + 160GB Barracuda 7200 RPM
6. Case : Zebronics Antibiotic

My budget is 15K can go upto 16K if needed.

Thank You.:)

Case-NZXT Guardian 921 RB-4.2k/NZXT TEMPEST EVO-5.5k or COOLER MASTER HAF 932 Advanced RC-932-7.2k,corsair carbide 400r-5k is a great case but you will have to do modding for the side panel window.

Psu-Seasonic s12ii 620w-4.5k or corsair tx650v2-5.5k

cooler-Cooler master hyper 212 evo-2.1k or Nocua nh-u12p se2-3.8k

thegatekeeper said:
Case-NZXT Guardian 921 RB-4.2k/NZXT TEMPEST EVO-5.5k or COOLER MASTER HAF 932 Advanced RC-932-7.2k,corsair carbide 400r-5k is a great case but you will have to do modding for the side panel window.

Psu-Seasonic s12ii 620w-4.5k or corsair tx650v2-5.5k

cooler-Cooler master hyper 212 evo-2.1k or Nocua nh-u12p se2-3.8k

Please also tell me where to buy all the items online.

i have been through NZXT cases didn't like it, 400R is a good case i was considering buying it but it doesn't have side panel window, 932 Advanced does it have side panel window, and also tell me where it is available.

Why no to nzxt?,Here are few links for cm haf 932-http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119213

Cm haf 922-http://www.deltapage.com/products/Cooler-Master-Chasis-HAF-912-Advanced-WINDOW-PANEL.html

You can also try at primeabgb,itwares or smc for the cases.

NZXT cases, they are good but i don't to buy them Cooler master and corsair are much better than NZXT IMO.:)

Bro Cooler master 932 is about 10K way out of my reach.:(

[WTB]

Cooler master 912 Advanced

Cooler master Enforcer

Corsair Carbide 400R

and if possible then Corsair Carbide 500R also tell where to buy.:)

Cooler Master HAF 912, 922 whichever suite's your budget.
PSU : Go for 650W or above.
Cabinet and PSU will be permanent and you cannot change but you can buy a CPU Cooler later on when you have budget :)

Cooler : Hyper 212+ as entry level for 2200rs is a good option.

Just noticed vaibhav you are from U.P., but where in U.P. bro ?
I'm also from U.P.
I have HAF 912 Advanced moded by myself.

I can do some modding for you too if you want to make your gaming cabinet more lively. :)
If you want to see moding pm me and I will show you pics.

You can buy stuffs from Nehru place easily as cabinet and psu both are too bulky for shipping.

If you leave the side panel option behind then get corsair carbide 400r-5k case eyes closed,Cm 912-http://www.deltapage.com/products/Cooler-Master-Chasis-HAF-912-Advanced-WINDOW-PANEL.html is also a great option for 6.5k.

TheITWares - One Stop for all Gizmos!COOLER MASTER Storm Scout SGC-2000-KKN1-GP Black Steel / Plastic ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - TheITWares Cm storm scout-6.1k,There are so many great option within 6-7k.

http://www.theitwares.com/thermalta...el-tower-computer-case-p-444.html,Thermaltake Armor+MX VH8000BWS Black-7.2k

vaibhav1 said:
NZXT cases, they are good but i don't to buy them Cooler master and corsair are much better than NZXT IMO.:)

Thats a myth... NZXT produces equally good cases... And as thegatekeeper suggested i would advice you to go wid Carbide 400R too if you can sacrifice on the transparent side panel... its better than most of the CM's slightly expensive but famous cases like HAF912, CM 690 II Advanced, Haf 932 etc etc... And if you want a good mid tower case wid side panel only and dont wanna spend a fortune on it then buy NZXT Phantom 410 which is soon going to get released and would sell for around 5 to 6k in india... But if you are in a hurry then go wid 400R eyes closed... its one of the best VFM case available currently in the market... You can read its reviews too if you wanna know how awesome case it is...

chiragsthakur said:
Wait for Pricing and availability for NZXT Phantom 410 in India... Its going to be priced at about 5.5K to 6K and is totally worth it... Check reviews on net

AnandTech - NZXT Phantom 410: The Boutique Favorite Goes On a Diet

NZXT Phantom 410 Review - Page 1/6 | techPowerUp

NZXT Phantom 410 Review - Introduction

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Seasonic 620 and Hyper 212+ or evo... Even a Noctua can fit exactly in your budget

This case seems sweet, when it will be launching to India any guess.?

I think waiting for this case is much better idea if it wont be taking lot of time to launch in India, till then i think i can spend extra bucks to buy a better PSU and CPU cooler.

can anyone tell me will Corsair AX 650 be a good buy, and where to buy it.?

There is no point in buying 8k psu since seasonic s12ii 620w or corsair tx650v2 would be enough for your rig and it will fit in your budget.

So Cooler Master Chasis HAF 912 Advanced+Seasonic s12ii 620w+Noctua nh-u12p se2=14.9k would be a great choice.

vaibhav1 said:
[WTB]

Cooler master 912 Advanced

Cooler master Enforcer

Corsair Carbide 400R

and if possible then Corsair Carbide 500R also tell where to buy.:)

Get the CoolerMaster Enforcer. For the price of just 5.9k and the features which it gives its worth every penny.

As for the PSU and CPU cooler, then get it as per requirement. For CPU cooler though, i'd suggest you the CoolerMaster V6.

thegatekeeper said:
There is no point in buying 8k psu since seasonic s12ii 620w or corsair tx650v2 would be enough for your rig and it will fit in your budget.

So Cooler Master Chasis HAF 912 Advanced+Seasonic s12ii 620w+Noctua nh-u12p se2=14.9k would be a great choice.

can you tell me where to buy that CPU cooler and PSU.?

vaibhav

this is what i propose

spend well on a god cooler and a good psu

1) corsair h80 ~ 5.8k or get a noctua dh-14 ~ 4.8k

2) corsair carbide 400r ~ 5k

3) corsair tx650v2 ~ 6k (this im not sure off) or get a seasonic psu of close to the same wattage

cheers

hope i was able to help out :)

I think u may get PSU in Infoseller (first row), he is a nice guy, will help u sure, never buy any iball product specially PSU.

If u need to buy carbide 400r then it s easily available in local market (Van System, Neelkanth-Naza).

HAF 912 was available in Neelkanth before some days.

Neelkathi and Infoseller in Naza and Van System in Hussainganj are good choice and you may get your desired stuff here.

Back