Need suggestions for 1.5 ton inverter AC

Which is best VFM brand of inverter AC in India?

• O General

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carrier

• LG

• Samsung

• Mitsubishi

• Bluestar

• Total voters

astroboy89

Recruit
I have a 250 sq. ft room on 1st Floor with large windows facing East and South. My budget is maximum 50k. I will be using during summers mainly 4-5 months max 10 hrs a day. I live in Kolkata.

I want a 1.5 ton Inverter AC and am confused among the Daikin,Sharp,Hitachi,O General,Panasonic and Mitshubishi Brands. I am finding that Daikin ACs have good acceptance everywhere. But some users are complaining as Daikin has moved manufacturing here in India and models now are inferior.Sharp after being acquired by Foxconn is also facing problems of ASS(After Sales Service) and now their indigenous models are not of the same quality as before.Hitachi and O General have mixed reviews.Panasonic is affordable, but am confused about their ASS and cooling performance and efficiency. I read that Mitsubishi have good inverter models and but skeptical about their ASS.

My requirements are very low consumption costs, low maintenance (full copper coiling is a must), good ASS in Kolkata and availability of spare parts and good cooling.

Please suggest along with personal experiences and also personal info about power bills getting reduced.

I wonder why every one requires good AS&S, spares etc.,all cos give free service for first year or two.
As a user clean your AC filters once in 30 days, you will not have issues. I am using a godrej 3* 1.5 ton AC last 7 years, I keep temps between 24-26 , never had issues. Only once due to some power flux a capacitor went off and it cost me 500 to replace it.

I've Hitachi, Samsung, Voltas, Kenstar and Sharp. All are window ACs, except for Sharp which is Split/Inverter. Out of all of them, Voltas stood out for me. In build quility Hitachi is at the top but Voltas isn't too far behind. However the cooling performance has been consistently excellent for Voltas which becomes even more important considering the money spent on it.

I have a 250 sq. ft room on 1st Floor with large windows facing East and South. My budget is maximum 50k. I will be using during summers mainly 4-5 months max 10 hrs a day. I live in Kolkata.

I want a 1.5 ton Inverter AC and am confused among the Daikin,Sharp,Hitachi,O General,Panasonic and Mitshubishi Brands. I am finding that Daikin ACs have good acceptance everywhere. But some users are complaining as Daikin has moved manufacturing here in India and models now are inferior.Sharp after being acquired by Foxconn is also facing problems of ASS(After Sales Service) and now their indigenous models are not of the same quality as before.Hitachi and O General have mixed reviews.Panasonic is affordable, but am confused about their ASS and cooling performance and efficiency. I read that Mitsubishi have good inverter models and but skeptical about their ASS.

My requirements are very low consumption costs, low maintenance (full copper coiling is a must), good ASS in Kolkata and availability of spare parts and good cooling.

Please suggest along with personal experiences and also personal info about power bills getting reduced.

I would recommend Daikin for best AS&S. Performance is ofcourse like a premium brand.
You are not going to regret buying that.
Mitsubishi electric is little better.
As i have both of them..both daikin and mitsubishi are quite silent but Mitsubishi is silent on both indoor and outdoor.
Just make sure when you buy any inverter ac check its power comsumption (also their maximum & minimum power consumption, as they consumps less power when the room has been cooled, check for minimum power consumption, because the ac is going to run on minimum power most of the time)
Means lots of saving.
I m using Daikin FTKM50QRV16 1.5 ton inverter ac from past 2 years.
Its minimum consumption is 230 watts.
Ahh on running about 8-9 hours at night on 25°C , i get 5-6 units on energy meter.
Cools the room to 25°C from 32°C(thats my indoor temp most of the time) in 20min using powerchill mode.
It has Blue Fin Condensor.
Of course copper tubing too.
ODU is 30ft from IDU.
Using R-32 referigerent.
The remote has night glow buttons and looks simple and beautiful.

Its been 2 years using this product i never faced any problem till now,
Bought it for ₹45000 from sargam electronis, gurgaon.

Nothing to say about MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC inverter ac.
Its just awesome.
It doesn't look good as other brands do, but has a simple finish with high quality plastic.
Remote control doesn't look good.
Super silent.
R-410a Refrigerant.
Its just the performance which keeps me loving that :) .
Bought it for ₹46000, one year ago.

Back