Audio Need Speaker System to match SM E30 IEM sound signature

N82

Disciple
Hello TE members,

My 9 year old creative T6060 speaker(5.1) had no audio and when I enquired the techie guy, he told me Two IC's damaged and it would be cost around 1k. So I am planning to buy newer one and it is purely for Music alone.

Please suggest me the Good Stereo Amp + Speaker to match the performance of Sound Magic E30 IEM.
I like the sound of E30 because of Soundstage, balanced sound & warmer. Is there any speaker system will match exact/same sound signature?

I don't know about budget may be I can spent around 15K - 20K. If really need extra 5k. Suggest me from cheapest.

Input: DVD player to play Audio CD's, Mobile, Sansa Fuse+ and some time My PC as well.

I am living in Chennai and please suggest me the place to have demo the system.
Ready to buy in online as well.

Advance thanks for all TE members response.

@N82

You need the Audio experts here. I am not capable to give you some of those expert tips in accordance to your stated budget.

I do have some Creative speakers before but not really in particular to find good speakers. I am more of a Headphone guy. I usually go for Bose or Sony.

Be patient i'm sure the Audio experts are just taking their time to give you some expert advice. Good Day :)

Hello TE members,

My 9 year old creative T6060 speaker(5.1) had no audio and when I enquired the techie guy, he told me Two IC's damaged and it would be cost around 1k. So I am planning to buy newer one and it is purely for Music alone.

Please suggest me the Good Stereo Amp + Speaker to match the performance of Sound Magic E30 IEM.
I like the sound of E30 because of Soundstage, balanced sound & warmer. Is there any speaker system will match exact/same sound signature?

I don't know about budget may be I can spent around 15K - 20K. If really need extra 5k. Suggest me from cheapest.

Input: DVD player to play Audio CD's, Mobile, Sansa Fuse+ and some time My PC as well.

I am living in Chennai and please suggest me the place to have demo the system.
Ready to buy in online as well.

Advance thanks for all TE members response.

i think the best bet would be combo of good DAC and Active Monitors considering your budget.
i have been using Swans D1080 MKII . they have been serving well. Swans also has better [read bigger monitors] line ups also.
i am not sure of the E30 signature.. these sound fairly neutral but absence of sub means you can't expect thunderous bass [for movie viewing/gaming etc].

There is a variety of choices even under 15k which will exceed your expectations coming from listening to an iem like SM E30. Klipsh Promedia 2.1, Logitech Z623, Audioengine A2, Gigaworks T40, M-audio AV40, Corsair SP2500, Swans etc. Just look into the reviews and decide which kind of sound you prefer. A good dac will make a noticeable difference though I have no idea how much an amp will help.

Thanks for the response.. In between I am already having Altec Lancing MX5021..and my new speaker should be more quality than this MX5021. My Music genre are mainly Rock and sometimes classical.
I am very much like the sound of SM E30 it satisfies both ROCK and CLASSICAL.

Back