Need new LED TV Budget:25-40K

Arya

Adept
I am planning to buy a new LED tv this week. I have been looking at Micromax 42 inch UHD tv. It seems like a good deal at 35K: http://www.amazon.in/Micromax-42C0050UHD-inches-Ultra-Smart/dp/B00YU0GF82/

Following are points I am considering:

1. This is a stopgap TV to watch TV shows and little gaming till I buy a better one. I may use this one later on in bedroom.

2. For a better TV i can stretch upto 50k. But thats only if everything in my budget is crap and can not play HD videos.

3. SmartTV/Wifi is not a necessary feature. I may go for a chromecast stick or some TV device in future. Although it will be good if I can save money on that right now.

4. UHD is not a necessity either. If I get wifi connectivity and better picture quality in a Full HD TV, I'll be happy to spend upto 40k.

Would be great to get some advice here. TIA

I would suggest taking a look at the offerings of VU. I purchased their 40" LED for just 18.5k during the Flipkart sale. I am pretty happy with the picture quality especially on the HD channels. IMO they are a better choice than Micromax because they are a TV company (with sales in US as well) and not just a rebadging company like Micromax.
You can also purchase 2yr extended warranty at 10% of the MRP within the first month.

Your requirements are not exact.. Topic says budget 25-40k.. In post you have mentioned you can extend till 50k..
First decide on your budget.. My suggestion would be :-
1. 20k budget - VU 40 inch one. Good performance for the price. I too got one for 18.2k + extended warranty. While watching movies, picture quality is VGA > HDMI > USB (usb playback being horrible, so I don't recommend this if you want to watch movies via usb drive)
2. UHD in budget - Both VU and Micromax are okish. VU has the advantage having better picture quality and extended warranty option
3. 40k budget - LG 42LG553A
4. 50k budget - None.. I didn't do much research as my budget was till 40k .. :p

Last edited:
Maybe it's stupid question but, what is the currency?

What is the ratio of the currency with the Euro for example?

EDIT: Is it Indian Rupee? o_O

Last edited:
Back