Audio Need in ear replacement for my washed away earphones

sam249

Disciple
Friends, I'm in middle of sea & reaching home next week. My old Sony fell into sea. Please suggest new in-ear pair by the time I come. Can't go beyond 3000rs. Missed the Groupon offer for Audio technica anc23. Thanks.

Shipping doesn't matter as long as it reaches india .

What are your exact requirements ? Kind of music you listen to ? Any preferred sound signature ? Bassy and fun / neutral ?

What are your exact requirements ? Kind of music you listen to ? Any preferred sound signature ? Bassy and fun / neutral ?

Thanks.
i used to be a bass head but cooled down a bit lately. Any In ear bud which is a bit fun & some warmth is okay.

Would suggest stretch your budget slightly and get the Vsonic VSD3 :). Or else , look at the RHA MA350 .

Buy SoundMAGIC E10S. I own some headphones like sennheiser CX180, Sony MDR XB30, Tekfusion Ecoofers, SoundMagic ES18 and the SoundMagic E10. I must say that these are the best among them. The bass,treble and mids are all balanced and on the top.....simply awesome!!

Buy SoundMAGIC E10S. I own some headphones like sennheiser CX180, Sony MDR XB30, Tekfusion Ecoofers, SoundMagic ES18 and the SoundMagic E10. I must say that these are the best among them. The bass,treble and mids are all balanced and on the top.....simply awesome!!

Yes. My friend recently bought it. Heard its a bass heavy & shields other variations?[DOUBLEPOST=1435828236][/DOUBLEPOST]Updated Request: Just got to know my friends brother car which i drove in Mumbai last month got bumped by me at that time. Now i want to buy him a gift. What gift would you people suggest. If it's a Headphone/ Earphone, please suggest one. Budget below 3500rs. Btw I've to give him before he leaves for Paris by July end.

Last edited:
Back