Need help with domain / email

prime

Skilled
Hi guys,

I got a personal domain (e.g., myname.in) with Net4 (Net4india) in 2007.

With some settings (like NS, MX, etc.) and Google apps (knowm as G-Suite now), I managed to setup my email (e.g., prime@myname.in) in Gmail where my username is prime@myname.in. All mails sent to prime@myname.in goes to this gmail account and it works like a regular gmail account.

From today, I am not getting those emails. On opening Net4, I checked that NS record is:

fns2.dnspark.net
fns1.dnspark.net

And I guess, dnspark.net is no more so this is the broken link.

Please suggest me how should I restore it.

Last edited:
Check whether you still control the domain. If yes, access the domain control panel and check pointers are still correct.

Where? In net4 or dnspark?

In Net4, yes I can. I renew domain every year.

NS Pointer is to dnspark.

DNSpark is dead,

Attachments

• Screenshot (542).png
    Screenshot (542).png
    12.3 KB · Views: 143
Hi guys,

I got a personal domain (e.g., myname.in) with Net4 (Net4india) in 2007.

With some settings (like NS, MX, etc.) and Google apps, I managed to setup my email (e.g., prime@myname.in) in Gmail where my username is prime@myname.in. All mails sent to prime@myname.in goes to this gmail account and it works like a regular gmail account.

From today, I am not getting those emails. On opening Net4, I checked that NS record is:

fns2.dnspark.net
fns1.dnspark.net

And I guess, dnspark.net is no more so this is the broken link.

Please suggest me how should I restore it.

Setup your domain on Cloudflare. Free and never goes down.

Then setup DNS records for Gmail like this.

https://support.google.com/a/answer/174125?hl=en

Thank you guys.

The problem is Net4 does not allow mx change. It is there in their tutorials but it actually doesn't work. So I had to take NS change ->> MX Change route with a third party services like dnspark.

Now, I have initiated domain transfer to GoDaddy which allows mx change. So, hopefully, it will be resolved soon.

Thank you guys.

The problem is Net4 does not allow mx change. It is there in their tutorials but it actually doesn't work. So I had to take NS change ->> MX Change route with a third party services like dnspark.

Now, I have initiated domain transfer to GoDaddy which allows mx change. So, hopefully, it will be resolved soon.

Damn, that sucks. I am sure that it should support MX changes now, people are moving to GSuite (we too)

Thank you guys.

You should move to Cloudflare as told by @ajackson

Damn, that sucks. I am sure that it should support MX changes now, people are moving to GSuite (we too)

They did it manually when I sent a message to support team. But before that I had applied for domain transfer. They should pay the price (of losing customers) for not enabling it through user interface.

Thank you guys.

That's why Cloudflare. Just move nameservers to Cloudflare and setup MX over there.

But GD or NameCheap is better too.

Back