Graphic Cards Need Help Regarding RMA

Hello guys,

I have a Sapphire R9 - 270 graphics card. It stopped working about a month ago. Card was purchased in March 2015 and is still under warranty. Today I carried it to the dealer's service center by the name of Aditya Infotech in Noida. The person in-charge said the card was faulty because of the moisture in your room. I contested his claim and said that I will file a complaint in consumer court. On hearing this he started scratching the pins of an IC on the card in the guise of showing me which part was faulty. When I returned home, I realized that pins on that IC are bent and fresh metal is showing up. He then asked me to send the images of the gpu to amd at http://support.amd.com/en-us/warranty/rma .

In short, that guy damaged my card on purpose and wants me to file a online complaint with amd so that they can surely reject the warranty and keep the images as evidence of its condition.

Please suggest the best course of action for this situation. I will be filing a consumer court complaint soon anyways.

Thanks.
Prashant

Back