Need help in starting a Gaming Cafe in Visakhapatnam.

Harishraj

Recruit
Hi all i need help in starting a Gaming Cafe.

I dont want to start a cyber cafe with lot of PC's and dont want to take a head ache with Virus system locks website blocking.

I want to start an exclusive gaming cafe which will have PS2, PS3, PS4 and Xbox.

i have all these each with 3 units and need to buy some LED 32'' TV's.

So i am all set with the Hard ware. But my question is do i need a licence to operate.

If yes what it would be and how to get it.

What else do you think in my cafe i need to put so that i can attract the gaming hero's to stick to my cafe.

I dont find a place like this in the city and how do you think i should charge so that it would not effect to loose customers.

Please help me on this.

Your comments are really Appreciate.

But my question is do i need a licence to operate.
Yes, all businesses require a licence. it's not hard to get, you can apply for it online i think. google is your friend here.

What else do you think in my cafe i need to put so that i can attract the gaming hero's to stick to my cafe.
How about serving food/beverage items?
use bean bags for chairs :)

I dont find a place like this in the city and how do you think i should charge so that it would not effect to loose customers.
A mall would be the most suitable place but rents can be high in those.
You're pricing will depend on your costs and what kind of margins you make. This will require you to do a cost benefit analysis.

Back