Graphic Cards Need advice regarding imported GTX 1070

avanildutta

Disciple
Hello guys.. Getting a 1 month used Zotac Gtx 1070 amp extreme for 27k. Its from amazon us.. Hence no warranty. Should i sell my 970 and get that or is it risky as they dont have warranty here in India. Btw any idea whats the failure rate would be..? Or should i stick with my 970.. Gather some cash and get a new 1 with Indian warranty for 40k. Which wont happen before March 17.. What say..

You can get one from olx but AMP edition and bargain for price, I have seen some 2 month old cards up for sale. Though only approach if you are assured of purchase,since I don't have any experience with them but you can get at least for 5k less compared to market price. Not a bad deal if you are willing to risk.

Hello guys.. Getting a 1 month used Zotac Gtx 1070 amp extreme for 27k. Its from amazon us.. Hence no warranty. Should i sell my 970 and get that or is it risky as they dont have warranty here in India. Btw any idea whats the failure rate would be..? Or should i stick with my 970.. Gather some cash and get a new 1 with Indian warranty for 40k. Which wont happen before March 17.. What say..
evga 1070s are around 31kwith 6k customs

Last edited:
Update ,evga 1070 sc is exactly 475.80 usd including everything,

i know this because i placed an order for 5 of these and cost myself 1.5lakh, by mistake just now

hopefully amazon charges after they ship so i hope i get my money back.

update:just got a message that my transaction has been cancelled.
hope i get my money back somehow now

just uploaded proof of this

Attachments

• Desktop 12.25.2016 - 17.29.58.01 (2).png
    Desktop 12.25.2016 - 17.29.58.01 (2).png
    98.5 KB · Views: 197
Zotac GTX 1070 Amp Xtreme with 5 years warranty for 35k INR
Gigabyte GTX1070 Xtreme with 4 years warranty for 37k INR

Don't even bother buying GPU off Amazon.com

Reapershop currently seems to sell pc parts too apart from digital codes.. They too are quoting some good rates.. Do check out.. Gtx 1070 around 30~32k.. Ddnt remember exact figures.. Do check if anyones looking for one..

Back