Monitors Looking for a >20" monitor at 10-15k budget

Basics

Disciple
Hi, so I'm in the market for a new display since my current one which I've had since 2010 finally bit the dust.

Now about my preferences,

I'm mainly looking to buy one under the budget of 10K, but I can try to extend it to 15K.
It would be nice if you could suggest me with two options, one under 10K and the other under my maximum budget.
I'm looking to get one with a response time of 6ms or less.
I prefer it being 20 inches and beyond.
I prefer it being FULL HD / 1080P or even higher resolution if possible.
I'm looking to get one with an IPS panel., since I heard some much about it being better.
I mainly intend to use it for Gaming, Binge watching Movies & last but not least reading, so it would be awesome if you could suggest me something which has some tech to take care of the eye fatigue.

I hope this is enough for you guys to give me some suggestions, if not feel free to ask away.

Thanks.

Edit : I forgot to add about my brand preferences, I have none! acer has served me well though.

Mod edit: Please use relevant thread titles.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, so I'm in the market for a new display since my current one which I've had since 2010 finally bit the dust.

Now about my preferences,

I'm mainly looking to buy one under the budget of 10K, but I can try to extend it to 15K.
It would be nice if you could suggest me with two options, one under 10K and the other under my maximum budget.
I'm looking to get one with a response time of 6ms or less.
I prefer it being 20 inches and beyond.
I prefer it being FULL HD / 1080P or even higher resolution if possible.
I'm looking to get one with an IPS panel., since I heard some much about it being better.
I mainly intend to use it for Gaming, Binge watching Movies & last but not least reading, so it would be awesome if you could suggest me something which has some tech to take care of the eye fatigue.

I hope this is enough for you guys to give me some suggestions, if not feel free to ask away.

Thanks.

Edit : I forgot to add about my brand preferences, I have none! acer has served me well though.

Under 10K:
Dell S2216H 22 Inch LED IPS Monitor -9185.

Link:http://www.infibeam.com/Computers_A...-inches-monitor/P-coac-18686205594-cat-z.html

Under 15K:
LG 24MP88HM 24 Inch LED IPS Monitor -14855.

Link:http://www.infibeam.com/Computers_A...nch-ips-monitor/P-coac-89628669983-cat-z.html

+1 for the LG - it is a fantastic monitor!

Apart from What Sunil already suggested, I would like to add my two cents. I have these two monitors, and a little patience at Amazon.in has resulted in me getting both for under 15k. And they are really, really lovely monitors. These were brought as gifts, and they are doing gloriously.

http://www.amazon.in/Samsung-Curved...01GFPGHSM/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

For movie watching and gaming, the curved display is indeed something else. Definitely adds to the fun element!

Thank you for your suggestions guys, I appreciate it.
Regarding the displays I'll check them out, but I really can't wait much because I have no back up to use and will have get one in two days or so.
If anyone else has any other display suggestions feel free to post them.

I didn't want to start a new thread for similar query so posting here.
Which one to choose between Benq E2440L and Dell S2415H, and how good is LG24MP88HM when compared to these two.
Usage are normal web browsing and movies. Not in to gaming.

Last edited:
I own that 24"IPS panel by LG - MP88HM!
I was stunned by the beauty!
It's Trading Name is LG Infinity Display and that is because of the almost bezel less design!
What I would suggest you is to go look to some LG Showroom and look at the display!
And yeah that Benq E2440L was also on my list while I was choosing the monitor!

LG infinity display is exceeding my budget. Now the choice is between Benq and Dell. Dell has glossy panel so I having second thoughts. Getting BenQ E2440L for 11.2k locally.

Last edited:
Back