Audio Need a gaming headset [Budget max 4k]

hitesh12

Adept
Need a new gaming headset (no headphone, only headset) mainly for CSGO and then Fallout 4 when it releases. Don't think I'll be playing any other game except these tbh.

So what are my options ?

- Need 50mm+ drivers
- Good isolation
- Noise cancelling mic would be nice
- Atleast 2 years warranty

SteelSeries Siberia V2 Full-Size Gaming Headset

1. Very comfortable as the speaker goes around your ears. That way you can wear it for hours together.

2. 3-D Surround is off the world. As a CS gamer i find it very easy to exactly locate a running enemy and plan my attack.

3. Fits perfectly. I think this headset will fit just about ant head size. The black band holds the headset in its place making it impossible to slip down at weird angles.

4. Sexy Look. It has a sophisticated look along with a slender design. Meant to catch eyes.

Review - SteelSeries Siberia V2

Are these headsets really worth the price..

imo if you add 2k to it you may get a full fledged 5.1 speakers..

is the sound quality comparable leaving aside the space constraints and flexibility/space/convenience factors

there is one more link of the same product with higher price..
http://www.snapdeal.com/product/steelseries-siberia-v2-headset-white/155744

any reason why

I just went through a review and it seems to have some compatibility issues with non apple devices, maybe that's the reason? Also the white variant is always the cheapest.

imo if you add 2k to it you may get a full fledged 5.1 speakers
In that budget the sound stage and sound accuracy of a 5.1 system would be bad compared to a similarly priced headphone. On top of that you really don't want your family members hearing the kids whining on games like CS:GO.

Last edited:
Back