Need a Full hd or 4k ( 27" - 32") monitor.

princeoo7

On a Journey called Life :P
Skilled
Hello everyone. I am in need to buy a new monitor in between 27" to 32".

Either Full hd or 4k if within budget.

I previously own a 24" LG 24"MP77hm whose panel died 6 days before completing warranty period. Now LG is making me wait for more than 3 months for reason like first panel not in stock, then panel not available anywhere, next replacement will be given. But model what they offered is of TN panel.

LG representatives said TN panel + VGA is new technology and is better than IPS panel [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji34]

I rejected the replacement so now refund is what they said will be given but when only God knows.

Due to this now I am in need of buying a monitor for work and entertainment.

Please suggest what I can get in 25k - 30k.

If a desktop monitor is a good choice or a smart TV ?

I will be connect my HP laptop as source with nvidia 4gb gtx940m.

Thankyou for reading my thread.
Have a nice day / night ahead [emoji846]

Can anyone update me on tv monitor vs. desktop monitor pros and cons based on their experience ...

An update to the thread.

Finally yesterday I bought myself a new monitor.

It was a though decision to make as very few option we have in this prices segment.

I finally went for a Viewsonic vx3276-2k-mhd 1440p monitor.

Whole in my pocket, only 25k [emoji1787]

An alternative to this was from Acer 32" 2k at 22k max. But I loved the design on this monitor. Slim [emoji7]

Only thing I didn't liked about this monitor is the so called speaker. They are so worse that even my HP laptop speaker sounds 10 times better and louder.

LG 24" MP77HM-P speakers are [emoji817] X better then this.

They are not at all audible. Wondering why they even bothered to include it. Or why even they invented this [emoji58]

Edit: ok I found that the monitor shipped with setting of 50% column and that's was the reason for no or very low sound. But still the sound is not at all good. Low and sharp if sitting up close. LG speaker were way superior [emoji28]

Being an IPS backlight bleeding exist but it's way better than my previous LG monitor.

Metal stands rocks and we can even manage viewing angel, I mean move screen up or down but not side wise.
a388c5f1ffa8243289646b26397f1c32.jpg

NOTE:

The light in the image is not back light bleeding on the top. But it is the led bulk light reflection from the room.

I would like to thank k_m_Ayra for bring this monitor to my notice [emoji41] thanks bro for your suggestions.

Also thanking everyone member who helped me come to an decision [emoji846]

Last edited:
Back