Budget 0-20k Need a budget rig to play all modern games

I have read that when kaby lake hit the market the price of the skylake will be reduced. Is it true?

Instead of listening to rumours other make....ask yourself first can i wait until 7th gen? Can i wait until amd? If yes you will find the answer...no as per others rumour ....it is obvious that when new things comes there may be slightly decline in old version price to clear the stock and make room for new stock.

Depends upon you if you want to play games pr can wait to play

Instead of listening to rumours other make....ask yourself first can i wait until 7th gen? Can i wait until amd? If yes you will find the answer...no as per others rumour ....it is obvious that when new things comes there may be slightly decline in old version price to clear the stock and make room for new stock.

Depends upon you if you want to play games pr can wait to play
I can wait up to March and when will amd release zen? Intel 7The gen?Is there any info released officially?[DOUBLEPOST=1482770901][/DOUBLEPOST]Is there any difference between i3 and i5?Because both have same number of threads meanwhile the cores differdiffer.

In Q1 2017 AMD Ryzen will be released.
That means anything between Jan to Mar,2017.

Their middle end processors are best suited for gaming which have same name scheming as Intel processors.
Not much is known in the leaks until now.

So only way is to wait.

By the way going with Kabylake is not at all recomended when compared with Intel Skylake processors.

Add some more cash and go with i5 6402P @ 13k or i5 6500 @ 15k

Going with i3 6100 and adding a GPU will greatly reduce fps in games if the game is CPU dependent otherwise very few difference in fps since i3 6100 has HT which will give it 2 extra virtual cores, so 4 cores finally.

PS: AMD Ryzen processors are starting with 4cores/8 threads and 8cores/16 threads.
So its up to you.

Intel i7 6900k or i7 6800k are being compared to AMD Ryzen processors. So its good news because ofcompetition, Intel prices will eventually come down.

That
In Q1 2017 AMD Ryzen will be released.
That means anything between Jan to Mar,2017.

Their middle end processors are best suited for gaming which have same name scheming as Intel processors.
Not much is known in the leaks until now.

So only way is to wait.

By the way going with Kabylake is not at all recomended when compared with Intel Skylake processors.

Add some more cash and go with i5 6402P @ 13k or i5 6500 @ 15k

Going with i3 6100 and adding a GPU will greatly reduce fps in games if the game is CPU dependent otherwise very few difference in fps since i3 6100 has HT which will give it 2 extra virtual cores, so 4 cores finally.

PS: AMD Ryzen processors are starting with 4cores/8 threads and 8cores/16 threads.
So its up to you.

Intel i7 6900k or i7 6800k are being compared to AMD Ryzen processors. So its good news because ofcompetition, Intel prices will eventually come down.
That means I should wait up to march?[DOUBLEPOST=1483088165][/DOUBLEPOST]For prices come down?

That

That means I should wait up to march?[DOUBLEPOST=1483088165][/DOUBLEPOST]For prices come down?
Wait as much as you want because everyday something new gets announced and every few months there will be rumors and leaks to follow.

Ultimately, its better to buy what best you can afford on any given day.

Back