Laptops My Review: Lenovo ThinkPad X120e

I am thinking of ordering this one but it has run out of stock both on Indiaplaza and Sulekha. Flipkart pricing is way more and spoils the deal.

I am thinking of ordering this one but it has run out of stock both on Indiaplaza and Sulekha. Flipkart pricing is way more and spoils the deal.

Even i am look out for one and its OOS @ Sulekha . I have written a mail to them hope they get it back.

PS: I would request all members who are on look out for this deal to mail sulekha and ask them for a status , atleast if they get a decent amount of quries i am sure they will give the deal again .

was just looking for the same and now seems even flipkart is out of stock.
do update if it comes back for sale anywhere

am considering the amd cores to intel i3 for better battery life and lesser heat dissipation.
when will the trinity cores come this way?

was just looking for the same and now seems even flipkart is out of stock.
do update if it comes back for sale anywhere

am considering the amd cores to intel i3 for better battery life and lesser heat dissipation.
when will the trinity cores come this way?

so looks like the x120e is no longer available!
what email do we mail sulekha on?

Got the below reply for a mail i sent

Dear Customer,
Thank you for contacting Sulekha deals.
This is with reference to your e-mail dated on 14/05/12 enquiring about stock availability of Lenovo Thinkpad X120E.
Please be informed that as of now we do not have stock for Lenovo Thinkpad X120E. We will not be able to assure you on exact available date as it is governed by vendors. Hence we kindly request you to check our website at deals@sulekha.net on regular basis to know the availability.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further queries.
:facepalm: :facepalm:

Back